Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mavs free agency and draft discussion (welcome back TC!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its going to be a very interesting free agency this year. Its going to be fun to watch

Comment

Lebron said today that he wants a max deal.
      Bosh is rumored to want $15 mil
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Dirk has signed a new deal with the Mavs. 3 years/30mil

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          Dirk has signed a new deal with the Mavs. 3 years/30mil
          That is CHEAP.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            That is CHEAP.

He knows Cuban wants/needs a good chunk of money to sign another big name FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              He knows Cuban wants/needs a good chunk of money to sign another big name FA.
              It looks like that will free up enough space for one big acquisition.

I wonder how many of those 3 years he has left in him.

Comment

The way he played this year seems like he could go all 3. All that depends on his knee of course, and if any other injuries happen.

Comment

if dirk has signed, then they dont think theyre getting melo.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    if dirk has signed, then they dont think theyre getting melo.
                    Why not? It shows Melo he has Dirk for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Why not? It shows Melo he has Dirk for 3 years.
                      I read somewhere that they weren't going to sign dirk til they knew what Melo was going to do

Comment

I think the Mavs should make a good offer for Chandler Parsons. He would fit in great with the Mavs. Offer him the high end of market value. You'll either force Houston to match or maybe you slightly over pay for a solid young player.

Or they could attempt to do the same thing with Bledsoe but I feel Phoenix will pay whatever it takes to keep him.

MFFL.

Marcus
                        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                          I think the Mavs should make a good offer for Chandler Parsons. He would fit in great with the Mavs. Offer him the high end of market value. You'll either force Houston to match or maybe you slightly over pay for a solid young player.

Or they could attempt to do the same thing with Bledsoe but I feel Phoenix will pay whatever it takes to keep him.

MFFL.

Marcus

Agreed, both good solid young players with a lot of potential.

I'm hearing the Mavs are looking at Paul Pierce from Brooklyn, I hope that's not true. The last thing this team needs is more AGE!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                            Agreed, both good solid young players with a lot of potential.

I'm hearing the Mavs are looking at Paul Pierce from Brooklyn, I hope that's not true. The last thing this team needs is more AGE!
                            I think the only way they sign Pierce is if they miss out on all Plan A and B Free Agents and bring back Marion as the starting SF. Then sign Pierce as back up.
                            '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Mavs have signed Chandler Parsons to a 3yr/46mil offer sheet. The Rockets have 3 days to match to keep him.

Comment

I think the moves they've made are good so far. I'm iffy on Raymond Felton but if Carlisle can get him back to form, he can be a nice back up for Devin Harris. Can't wait for the season to start!
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X