Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mavs free agency and draft discussion (welcome back TC!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pau Gasol is in Chicago
    Trevor Ariza is in houston
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      Pau Gasol is in Chicago
      Trevor Ariza is in houston
      Just saw this as well. Great news! Mavs should get Parsons now.

MFFL!
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
        Just saw this as well. Great news! Mavs should get Parsons now.

MFFL!
        Not quite. Houston can match parsons and go over the cap.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Not quite. Houston can match parsons and go over the cap.
          Obviously they can but why pay big money for two Small Forwards not named Lebron? Unless it's just to prove a point to Dallas. I think they'll let Parsons go to us to give them flexibility in the future. We'll know by late tomorrow.

MFFL.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
            Obviously they can but why pay big money for two Small Forwards not named Lebron? Unless it's just to prove a point to Dallas. I think they'll let Parsons go to us to give them flexibility in the future. We'll know by late tomorrow.

MFFL.
            I just hope other players don't sign before then.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I just hope other players don't sign before then.
              Looks like Pierce is off the board. If we don't land Parsons I'm guessing the Mavs just bring back Marion. Unless they decide to roll the dice on Stephenson.

Keeping fingers crossed for Parsons.

Comment

I don't see a reason why Houston would sign Ariza and then commit that much to Parsons for the same position. It would really hamstring them for many years where a trade would be the only way to add players. I can see Houston doing it though for the simple fact its the Mavs and they will try to stick it to them anyway possible. We shall see tonight.

On a side note, I dont see Houston ever winning a championship as long as they have Howard. That guy just has a losing DNA to me.

Comment

Howard is physically a presence but only inside 5 feet of the rim. No outside game what so ever. He's had patrick Ewing and Hakeem try to help him.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Mavs have signed Richard Jefferson to a veterans minimum one year deal. He shot 41% from the 3 last year with Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucky View Post
                      Mavs have signed Richard Jefferson to a veterans minimum one year deal. He shot 41% from the 3 last year with Utah.
                      Interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        With all the moves occurring in the past 24 hours, I don't see Parsons coming to Dallas happening
                        Parsons is a Maverick now. Houston decided not to match because it would severely limit future roster building.
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                          Parsons is a Maverick now. Houston decided not to match because it would severely limit future roster building.
                          Just caught this as well. Awesome! I wasn't sure if this was going to happen or not because of Bosh deciding to stay in Miami but glad it worked out. I feel we overpaid for Pason's but unfortunately that's the way free agency worked out this summer. Welcome to the Mavs Chandler Parsons!

Comment

• We may have overpaid a little bit for him, but we underpaid Dirk by a vast margin, which we all knew would have to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Just caught this as well. Awesome! I wasn't sure if this was going to happen or not because of Bosh deciding to stay in Miami but glad it worked out. I feel we overpaid for Pason's but unfortunately that's the way free agency worked out this summer. Welcome to the Mavs Chandler Parsons!
                              I think it's ok that we slightly over paid for 25 year old Parsons when the Mavs are getting a bargain for Dirk, Monta, and Devin Harris.

Adding Jefferson for the vet minimum was also a great pick up.

MFFL!

Marcus

Comment

• after signing dirk, and parson, how much cap room is left?

Comment

Working...
                                X