Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mavs free agency and draft discussion (welcome back TC!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    after signing dirk, and parson, how much cap room is left?
    From what I've read just their $2.73m exception which sounds like it's going to Mo Williams.
    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

• Good deal. Now time for Carlisle to work his magic and bring them together and see if we can make another run at this thing! Just running through the FAs on paper, looks like the Mavs gained the most in the West.

Comment

• Good add on for D...If coach can get it right I see D going deep in the plaoffs.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Any word on Mo Williams or Marion??

Comment

• dang, wish we had more room to resign marion. wonder what his number will be
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Any word on Mo Williams or Marion??
              I heard the Mavs only have about 2.7m left so Marion is all but gone....also see that Blair is going to the Wizards. I am concerned about our bench depth now. We have lost a lot of scoring and defense with Carter,Marion, and Blair departing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucky View Post
                I heard the Mavs only have about 2.7m left so Marion is all but gone....also see that Blair is going to the Wizards. I am concerned about our bench depth now. We have lost a lot of scoring and defense with Carter,Marion, and Blair departing.
                Your right but I still think we are a better team. It would be nice to get Marion back. I don't think it will happen.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                  dang, wish we had more room to resign marion. wonder what his number will be
                  I think Marion's number will be atleast $5m. Maybe the Mavs can trade Felton to free up more space? I think he's due $3.8m or so. Then bring back Marion and maybe try and get DJ Augustin for the minimum.
                  '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

• Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                    I think Marion's number will be atleast $5m. Maybe the Mavs can trade Felton to free up more space? I think he's due $3.8m or so. Then bring back Marion and maybe try and get DJ Augustin for the minimum.
                    No one will want the cancer that is Felton right now. Maybe a year with the Mavs will see him improve but he's had a bad few years.

Ya forgot to mention losing Blair as well. He was only around a year but I really liked him. I liked him when he was with the Spurs as well.

Comment

• If anyone can get a bounce back year out of Felton its the Mavs. They have usually had good success taking others problems and getting them to buy into the team concept. I can think of Van Exel, Deshawn Stevenson, Monta Ellis, Dejuan Blair, etc. off the top of my head. Well, all but Lamar Odom that is....

Comment

• Originally posted by bucky View Post
                        If anyone can get a bounce back year out of Felton its the Mavs. They have usually had good success taking others problems and getting them to buy into the team concept. I can think of Van Exel, Deshawn Stevenson, Monta Ellis, Dejuan Blair, etc. off the top of my head. Well, all but Lamar Odom that is....
                        Lamar Odom, I feel, will at some point admit to an ongoing cocaine addiction during his time with the Mavs.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          Lamar Odom, I feel, will at some point admit to an ongoing cocaine addiction during his time with the Mavs.
                          Nah.

Its amazing how downhill your life can go when you start hitting a kardashian pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Nah.

Its amazing how downhill your life can go when you start hitting a kardashian pussy.
                            Yeah. You get painfully depressed and start snorting your paycheck.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Yeah. You get painfully depressed and start smoking your paycheck.

Comment

He doesn't need to admit it. There's more than enough evidence out there to prove it.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X