Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mavs free agency and draft discussion (welcome back TC!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Mavs related but just read that Carlos Boozer is going to the Lakers. Although he's coming off a lackluster year, it can't hurt the Lakers having him at this point.

Comment

• Devin Harris has been re-signed.

Comment

• Interesting article on the Mavs Sixth man for the past few years. I forgot that Terry was pretty damn good coming off the bench.

Comment

• Talks of Cleveland wanting to possibly trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
            Talks of Cleveland wanting to possibly trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.
            They said yesterday Cleveland will trade Wiggins if they need to.

Twolves could build a whole new team on this trade if it happens.

Comment

• I'd like to see Dallas get Wiggins but they don't have anyone to trade.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                I'd like to see Dallas get Wiggins but they don't have anyone to trade.
                I wish there was a way we could get Eric Bledsoe. From what i'm reading him and Phoenix are far apart on the offered 4 yr/$48m.

That would be a pretty awesome starting five of Chandler/Dirk/Parsons/Monta/Bledsoe.

MFFL.
                '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

• Rashard Lewis wont be a Maverick. He needs knee surgery and his contract has been terminated.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucky View Post
                    Rashard Lewis wont be a Maverick. He needs knee surgery and his contract has been terminated.
                    That's good news they were able to dump him without losing money. I'm guessing that was part of his contract?? Did he have one already I'm assuming? I know with Devin Harris he took a pay cut but they hadn't signed him yet.

I heard that Cubes is holding onto the $2.7M trade exception to see who falls through the cracks this summer and doesn't get picked up. Guess I never thought about it that way but I think it's good thinking.

Dallas Mavericks sports news and analysis. Basketball updates, scores, schedules and stats on the Mavericks.

Oh and I thought this was good reading even though it was prior to Bron Bron heading back home.

Dwyane Wade is the biggest loser of the NBA offseason

Comment

• Looks like Mavs are aiming for Jameer Nelson for PG. Might not be a bad pickup.

Dallas Mavericks sports news and analysis. Basketball updates, scores, schedules and stats on the Mavericks.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                        Looks like Mavs are aiming for Jameer Nelson for PG. Might not be a bad pickup.

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/...r-nelson.html/
                        Yeah he should be signing today...Mavs look to really want to make a push at another ring.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Yeah he should be signing today...Mavs look to really want to make a push at another ring.
                          At least this will make them more competitive with the Spurs. Gonna be hard to dethrone a team that's bringing back 90% of it's players from a championship team, even if half of them are over the hill. (Cuban, you can learn something from the Spurs org). Yeah - It still bothers me a little that the Mavs didn't have a chance to realistically defend their title, but it seems to have worked out.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                            At least this will make them more competitive with the Spurs. Gonna be hard to dethrone a team that's bringing back 90% of it's players from a championship team, even if half of them are over the hill. (Cuban, you can learn something from the Spurs org). Yeah - It still bothers me a little that the Mavs didn't have a chance to realistically defend their title, but it seems to have worked out.
                            Yeah he should have kept team together...on the other note as Mavs were the only team to give S.A a run for their money in the playoffs this year. Should get interesting this year!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Starting 5

Nelson
                              Ellis
                              Parsons
                              Nowitzki
                              Chandler

I'll take that
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                Starting 5

Nelson
                                Ellis
                                Parsons
                                Nowitzki
                                Chandler

I'll take that
                                Definitely looks good.

Off the bench...
                                Devin Harris
                                Brandon Wright
                                Richard Jefferson
                                Maybe Felton (holding out hope Carlisle can get him back to his prime)
                                Maybe Marion

Looks solid. Will miss VC but feel Brandon Wright might be the guy to take a more prominent role on that second line.

Comment

Working...
                                X