Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light aluminum fabbing....

Who here can copy this shroud?

I have a stock radiator to use as a template if someone is willing to make one.
    PM me so we can discuss prices and such.

Mitchimoto and champion make simular shrouds if that would work for you.

Comment

Am I the only one that read, "Light Aluminum Fapping"?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Am I the only one that read, "Light Aluminum Fapping"?
        I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Mitchimoto and champion make simular shrouds if that would work for you.
          Except for the fact that they are expensive and come with holes pre-cut.
          I'd like to look into working with someone local as well as getting to choose fan size and configuration.
          Thanks for your input.

Comment

No One?
            I find that hard to believe.

Comment

I would prob charge $200 if I were to do it, not sure what the local fab experts would charge. The only time I do custom work is when I have to, it's almost always not going to save me money (in time).
              Fabbing up a $100 part that takes 4 hrs to make is not worth it, I'd rather buy it. My time is worth $75-100/hr to me at this point.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
              X