Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post
    Im not sure what caused the big bang theory... but the cause of idiocracy is clear. Key example.

Some guy posted this...

"What are some things that would help this car look wise"

Can't remeber where that was posted but who would think a v6 mustang would or could look wise. Only good thing ever about a v6 mustang is the 18/19 year old chick driving it.
    "... looks wise" As in, what could help improve its appearance. Granted, I think it's a silly question given the car, but you are missing what he posted.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Im not sure what caused the big bang theory... but the cause of idiocracy is clear. Key example.

Some guy posted this...

Can't remeber where that was posted but who would think a v6 mustang would or could look wise. Only good thing ever about a v6 mustang is the 18/19 year old chick driving it.
      There's no form of government called "idiocracy." It's the title of a fictional movie. There is however entrenched idiocy, which ironically is what that movie attempted to warn us about.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        There's no form of government called "idiocracy." It's the title of a fictional movie. There is however entrenched idiocy, which ironically is what that movie attempted to warn us about.
        "It's just assholes begetting assholes."

Comment

I was clearly not making a jole towards a Mongoose with my post he knows the fine print.

btw if someone thinks there is a form of government called idiocracy shoot....

Comment

• When my ignore list is >10 people, I'm quitting this website.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I was clearly not making a jole towards a Mongoose with my post he knows the fine print.

btw if someone thinks there is a form of government called idiocracy shoot....
              No you wouldn`t do that. But I have to say I thought Denny said you guys were good? Kudos on roasting the v6 like I thought you would though, but then again any 26 year old ricer still living at home with Mom makes the same comments.

Comment

When my ignore list is >10 people, I'm quitting this website.
                I was only making a shot at Mongoose sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                  No you wouldn`t do that. But I have to say I thought Denny said you guys were good? Kudos on roasting the v6 like I thought you would though, but then again any 26 year old ricer still living at home with Mom makes the same comments.
                  Solid post , facts about as far off as this thought " I'll buy a v6 mustang I'll be so cooool ill joim clubs ill get STICKERS OMG STICKERS MY V6 MUATANG I SHOULD ASK HOW TO MAKe NOT MORE AWESOME "

Your a nerd .....did you pay less than 5 grand.... no its a girls car. People on this site gave u advidce. You want a genie to make it cool im serious, 18 or 19 year old chick sorry.

Comment

Solid post , facts about as far off as this thought " I'll buy a v6 mustang I'll be so cooool ill joim clubs ill get STICKERS OMG STICKERS MY V6 MUATANG I SHOULD ASK HOW TO MAKe NOT MORE AWESOME "

Your a nerd .....did you pay less than 5 grand.... no its a girls car. People on this site gave u advidce. You want a genie to make it cool im serious, 18 or 19 year old chick sorry.
                    I am begining to see why some people on here turn into grammer Nazis. I have seen the light men, I have seen the light.

Comment

your insults, your communication skills, and your English all need quite a bit of improvement.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I am begining to see why some people on here turn into grammer Nazis. I have seen the light men, I have seen the light.

Please hate me for my grammer, just know your v6 teen girl car is well that. Bullshit aside. Its been posted wheels and lower. U say i cant cuz I live in. East tx. Well nerd learn to drive. I drove my 01 trans lowered in tyler. You are just the pure whats rhe word. 5 stickers its a i wanna be. Thats it . Put I wanna b=eeeeeeeeeee=e across your windshield. Btw if i forgot to say you drive a teenagegirl car,

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          your insults, your communication skills, and your English all need quite a bit of improvement.
                          Na ive got a v6 mistang.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            The answer is "I don't know."
                            You finally got a haircut and shaved!
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              What part of "less than" is so confusing to you stupid mofos? And the "less than" of the first law means the first law isn't true. It's also why no one has ever built a Carnot engine or perpetual motion machine because it's fucking impossible. The Carnot engine fits the first law perfectly but nothing in nature or real or tangible does.

You guys must still believe in Santa too.

Less than just what the fuck does that mean to you idiots? What fucking universe does less than equal conserved?
                              Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                              Never went to college and had live in the dorm with nerds and deal their all nighter debates about insignificant tangibles have you?
                              Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post

Some guy posted this...

No one other than yourself made you read that post and then feel compelled to reply to it in another thread, so are you perhaps an example of the idiocracy genre?

Comment

Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post
                                Please hate me for my grammer, just know your v6 teen girl car is well that. Bullshit aside. Its been posted wheels and lower. U say i cant cuz I live in. East tx. Well nerd learn to drive. I drove my 01 trans lowered in tyler. You are just the pure whats rhe word. 5 stickers its a i wanna be. Thats it . Put I wanna b=eeeeeeeeeee=e across your windshield. Btw if i forgot to say you drive a teenagegirl car,
                                Grammar

Comment

Working...
                                X