Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
    You too
    not sure what is being said here. are you saying "you too?" like you are going to be there, or "you two" like g and i need to shut up, or some other version i'm not thinking of?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      not sure what is being said here. are you saying "you too?" like you are going to be there, or "you two" like g and i need to shut up, or some other version i'm not thinking of?
      I made you guys a thread in the back porch.

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Chris, how much did you spend for the light setup if you don't mind me asking.
        Well let's just say next time I won't be in such a hurry and I'll order everything on eBay on eBay you can buy one he or 30 LEDs for about three dollars at Tanner electronics there about $.36 apiece or something like that

All in all buying a battery and wire the resistors and LEDs and LED clips I spent 75 bucks yikes!

This same project can be done for much much much much less there is a guy on the modified power wheels for all that sells a light kit for about 35 bucks. But they aren't the same kind of LEDs they are the individual little square stick on LEDs but they still look damn good

Using eBay I could probably do the same set up for around $15 LOL
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
            It is Friday & I aint got shit to do but put my trans in & eat popcorn
            Get'er done..
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Wheels are ghey ..... lol j/k cool Shit dude. Too bad muh cherins is too old for one or I'd steal ur idea.
              that just means they are old enough for go-karts and jr. dragsters

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
              that looks cool. after watching many of the modified videos somebody needs to come up with a traction and handling package too lol
              no lie.. these guys get them all supped up and the kids just do donuts in the street because they won't hook. I have seen guys putting rubber tires on but then they start breaking the plastic gear boxes

Comment

Decided to add some running lights. I got these at Walmart I cut the body and put them In from behind then plastic welded them in place

Comment

Tagged for a project in two years when mine is old enough to break shit too.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Those lights are cool as hell Turbo Rail. My daughter has a Powerwheels 4 Wheeler I'm going to mod for her for for Christmas. I'm going to do the pneumatic tire swap and either wire two 12V batteries in series or just do one 18V battery. She's pretty much outgrown it but she doesn't want to give it up yet. I may do some lights for her also.

Comment

Needs a rifle rack and a pink 10/22 or Cricket hanging in it.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

that's tight...
                        04 GT
                        91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          I'm sure once she is good at driving it ill bump it up to 18v. Right now she just needs to learn to drive. Her driving consist of turn left an go. I guess she watches NASCAR at my sisters or something haha
                          What does an 18v consist of exactly conversion wise? My girls have the Barbie eacalade and they are ready for itcto be faster and neater ready

Comment

Depends on if you are 6v or 12v already. From what I can tell, if you are already 12v you and just add a 6v battery in series and you're good to go but if you want to go 24v you need to do some relays and crap to make sure the "gas"pedal doesn't weld itself wide open

If you have 6v you have to do quite a bit more to go 18v

I have to get her to drive it on her own (steering it herself). Then ill think about 18v haha

Comment

I also have the stuff on the way to do the top and front fog lights

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X