US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    So it's another "Iraq" situation. Whose oil we taking this time?
    Not Syria's. Even Australia has more oil than them.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks you fools completely overreacted to 4eye's comments? He was simply stating that if we didnt try to play world police and invade countries that out troops wouldnt have to sacrifice their lives? You people just jump on a bandwagon and ride it. On the first page, 4eye never attacked his brother. I didnt see any derogatory remarks about his brother, just simply tried to point out in his mind we shouldnt have even gone to begin with.

Im far from liberal (more libertarian) but agree if we just leave people the fuck alone we wouldnt have so many world problems. Our president is already fucking up Egypt, cant wait to join Syria. Lets get more involved so we can help save others by having our own killed and injured. I think that Iraq and Afganistan will revert back to their old ways. We should not tell others that democracy is the way for them. Again, look at Egypt. We support the ousting of an ally, take over by the Muslim brotherhood and now that goes to well so we back the the overthrow of Morsi?
      Last edited by 8mpg; 08-27-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• PB asked him once not to mention his brother. Then told him not to talk about his brother. The asshat continued anyways. Mix that with the fact that today is the 2 year anniversary of his death (if i'm not mistaken) and you have a recipe for epic boosh
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
          PB asked him once not to mention his brother. Then told him not to talk about his brother. The asshat continued anyways. Mix that with the fact that today is the 2 year anniversary of his death (if i'm not mistaken) and you have a recipe for epic boosh
          Maybe I missed the parts where he pointed the finger at PB's brother. All I read was a referral that US troops (in general) may not have died (which includes his brother) if we had never ran into Iraq/Afganistan.

This is the "offensive" post:
          Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
          If we weren't there in the first place there would have been no need for him to protect his buddies would there? His personal actions I have no qualms with. The fact he was there and died for absolutely no reason THAT i have a problem with. Just like Frost he had his brains scrambled protecting a family that if we had not invaded would most likely not have needed protecting. Were his action honorable? yes Would they have been necessary if we had not invaded? No
          Maybe all of you guys misinterpreted it. It is very simple to read. He just said if we didnt go to Iraq/Afghanistan, PB's brother wouldnt have been forced into the tragic situation that took his life. Then he said he doesnt disagree with PB's brother protecting his brothers at war. He's saying that in the end our role in Afghanistan will be a waste and their way of life will revert and when it does, all the lost lives of our troops would have been wasted. Then he agrees again that PB's brothers actions were honorable. You idiots need to slow down and think about that the guy is trying to say before you start a witch hunt.
          Last edited by 8mpg; 08-27-2013, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• IB8mpgIIPFATWTS

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              IB8mpgIIPFATWTS

god bless.
              It took me 6 months to figure out what "GTFO" meant. I'll never figure this one out. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Maybe I missed the parts where he pointed the finger at PB's brother. All I read was a referral that US troops (in general) may not have died (which includes his brother) if we had never ran into Iraq/Afganistan.

Maybe all of you guys misinterpreted it. It is very simple to read. He just said if we didnt go to Iraq/Afghanistan, PB's brother wouldnt have been forced into the tragic situation that took his life. Then he said he doesnt disagree with PB's brother protecting his brothers at war. He's saying that in the end our role in Afghanistan will be a waste and their way of life will revert and when it does, all the lost lives of our troops would have been wasted. Then he agrees again that PB's brothers actions were honorable. You idiots need to slow down and think about that the guy is trying to say before you start a witch hunt.

The guy lets little kids touch his junk, we are better off without him regardless of why or how it happened.

Comment

• I don't get how anyone could possibly think we didn't need to go into Afghanistan. Should we have just sat back and watched them blow up 5 more buildings before reacting? The terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 went to training camps in Afghanistan, along with thousands of others. We dismantled that network and stopped the cash flow, along with taking out thousands of people sworn on harming us. Even if we pull out tomorrow and it reverts back to Taleban rule there are still lots of people dead and gone that could have otherwise been sitting next to you on the subway.

Comment

Using the death of someones family member as a talking point to try and "correct" their "opinion" is a fucking cheap thing to do. You're smarter than that, Tim, use some common sense.

Not even getting into the fact that people go to GTG's, parties at houses; might be a good idea to know that someone is a pedophile before inviting them over to a party. Ask Craig and Leah about when stroker95 showed up in one of their party threads in Canada about 4 years ago asking if he could show up and I had to point out his criminal history and the fact that they have 3 kids that might or might not have been at the house at the time.

Comment

Dude, stop.

If it is that hard to comprehend, re-read the thread.

Comment

• Tim, he was asked nicely to not mention his brother again, but he didn't stop. At that point, it wasn't about his message so much as it was about his tactic.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Tim, he was asked nicely to not mention his brother again, but he didn't stop. At that point, it wasn't about his message so much as it was about his tactic.
                          Yes, he was being passive aggressive and got slammed.

Prior to being called out as a child molester and simple apology or just letting it be would've been enough. Now, there is no turning back.

I really don't understand why people can't act more civilized online.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ELVIS
                            IB8mpgIIPFATWTS

god bless

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            It took me 6 months to figure out what "GTFO" meant. I'll never figure this one out. :-(
                            all I got was maybe 8mpg is fat and wants too sell something?
                            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Unless you've been through the grief of losing a family member, especially from war, does not give you the right to judge how one should respond.

Aside from all that the US will do nothing. This is nothing more than a bunch of political posturing bullshit.

Comment

• Does the fact that the guy had his daughter jerk him off make Patrick's post any less valid? I don't care if the guy was having a bake sale to raise money for children's therapy, he STILL had his daughter finger roll his piss pipe while his pig of a wife was barking directions from the floor while Multiple Sclerosis ravaged her body in a karmatic twist for the ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X