US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    I'm trying to get him to see the big picture. His brother didn't have to die. If we hadn't invaded he would still be alive. He would not have had to protect his brothers with his life.

Dude, shut the fuck up. If being right on the internet is this important to you, it's time to revaluate your priorities. It's pretty fucking safe to say that talking shit about the death of someones family member is in no way going to ever change their mind on a given subject. Fucking jerkoff.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Dude, shut the fuck up. If being right on the internet is this important to you, it's time to revaluate your priorities. It's pretty fucking safe to say that talking shit about the death of someones family member is in no way going to ever change their mind on a given subject. Fucking jerkoff.
      How was I talking shit? I just said he didn't have to die. If you haven't learned from our past conversations I could give a rats ass what a parts monkey thinks or says.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Occupiers? Really, we are dictators beating and killing people and taking over their country? Ok, got it. You really are a fucking idiot. Keep posting to confirm.
        Yep pretty much!
        1. We invaded their country
        2. We killed who knows how many people but well over 100k plus got thousands of our people killed.
        3 Waterboarding would count as beating or torturing.
        4. We pretty much run their country which counts as taking over.

So yes you sir are correct!

Comment

Yep pretty much!
          1. We invaded their country
          2. We killed who knows how many people but well over 100k plus got thousands of our people killed.
          3 Waterboarding would count as beating or torturing.
          4. We pretty much run their country which counts as taking over.

So yes you sir are correct!
          Thanks for confirming you are a bleeding heart liberal piece of shit.
          Go live in a 3rd world country and see how life is. See how Iraq was prior to us and after.

Comment

Okay, I have to ask... did you sell a Dana transfercase adapter to a fatass in Garland about four-five years ago? That username is very distinctive.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Thanks for confirming you are a bleeding heart liberal piece of shit.
              Go live in a 3rd world country and see how life is. See how Iraq was prior to us and after.
              Dude, no need to confirm, he appears every so often and pops that opinion and then runs away for about three weeks...

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm trying to get him to see the big picture. His brother didn't have to die. If we hadn't invaded he would still be alive. He would not have had to protect his brothers with his life.
                Shut your fucking mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  Shut your fucking mouth!
                  Truth hurt?
                  oh and blow me!

Comment

What the fuck is going on in here?

Willie, I get your point, but stop being a fucking dick about it. I'm usually labeled as a lefty here on the board, and I don't think I've ever used Patrick's brother as a talking point. Find another way to get your point across at another time, nobody is going to listen to you at this point.

That being said, we need to stay the fuck out of Syria, this is a no-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      What the fuck is going on in here?

Willie, I get your point, but stop being a fucking dick about it. I'm usually labeled as a lefty here on the board, and I don't think I've ever used Patrick's brother as a talking point. Find another way to get your point across at another time, nobody is going to listen to you at this point.

That being said, we need to stay the fuck out of Syria, this is a no-win situation.
                      Your right, not that 90% of the people on this board will ever listen to anything they didn't hear on Faux news anyway. One way to get a reaction is to punch buttons ya know?

Comment

Your right, not that 90% of the people on this board will ever listen to anything they didn't hear on Faux news anyway. One way to get a reaction is to punch buttons ya know?
                        How about you show proof that contradicts anything that "Faux News" is putting out? Or is everyone just supposed to take your biased opinion as fact?

Stevo

Comment

u mad bro??
                          Fucking A right I am, pal.

Can somebody please permaban this clown?

Comment

Your right,
                            I know I am.
                            not that 90% of the people on this board will ever listen to anything they didn't hear on Faux news anyway.
                            While that may be true, what about the people that you aren't interacting with? The people that just come in and read the threads and don't comment. What about those folks? They see what you're saying to people on the other side and when you immediately start using those kinds of rhetorical devices they'll shut down to anything you say. Remember, it's not just the posters that are reading what you say.

One way to get a reaction is to punch buttons ya know?
                            Sure, it's one way to get a reaction, if you want to be a dick about it. The better way would be to engage in conversation and leave folks' family out of it. You're being the kind of "lefty" that nobody wants to talk to because your penis has swapped places with your brain.

If you cannot adequately get your position across without bringing other folks' family into it then you need to step back and rethink your approach.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              How about you show proof that contradicts anything that "Faux News" is putting out? Or is everyone just supposed to take your biased opinion as fact?

Stevo
                              Would you believe it if I did? Not likely

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                                A little fact checking into the claims of Fox News shows them to be inaccurate on some things and downright lying on others. Chicken Noodle Network and MSNBC aren't immune from this problem either.
                                Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                                Can somebody please permaban this clown?
                                Naaah, that's not our style.

"Ridicule is a man's most potent weapon." -Saul Alinsky

Comment

Working...
                                X