Best place to buy 9mm ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy 9mm ammo?

Any better places online vs just going to Academy or whatever? Just for practice, nothing special.

These guys are in OK and you order will be on your doorstep in 24 hours.

SGAmmo bulk ammo for sale. Largest selection online for in stock cheap ammunition!
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

SGAmmo bulk ammo for sale. Largest selection online for in stock cheap ammunition!
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Walmart. The one at 423/El Dorado in Frisco usually has a good stock.

Marcus
        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

I have ordered from here before; even with shipping they usually beat places like Academy per round if you dig around their site.

Cheap ammo for sale that's 100% in stock at Lucky Gunner. Same day shipping on all our cheap ammunition for sale!
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

I follow gunbot.net for ammo purchases.

I like LAX since they are often the only ones that have 10mm at reasonable prices. LAX makes their own ammo which I've found to be a bargain in 250 to 500 ct batches and they ship it in a plastic ammo box. I just take the whole box to the range and use it to pick up my brass too. SG does have some 38 super at great prices which is tempting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

http://www.sgammo.com
                I get all my ammo here. Usually in 48 hours.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I rotate between freedommunitions.com, venturamunitions.com and georgia-arms.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    I follow gunbot.net for ammo purchases.

I like LAX since they are often the only ones that have 10mm at reasonable prices. LAX makes their own ammo which I've found to be a bargain in 250 to 500 ct batches and they ship it in a plastic ammo box. I just take the whole box to the range and use it to pick up my brass too. SG does have some 38 super at great prices which is tempting to me.
                    My friend owns a gun range in LA and he said to stay away from LAX ammunition reloaded stuff. Call Georgia Arms for 10mm instead.

Comment

I always calculate price per round (including shipping into the cost) from where-ever and them make the decision. Historically, I find Wal-Mart is usually the cheapest for brick-n-mortar. Online, varies, but that's bulk purchases (400+ rounds).
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Sgammo.com and freedommunitions.com are good places.

I check slickguns couple times a day as well
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                          My friend owns a gun range in LA and he said to stay away from LAX ammunition reloaded stuff. Call Georgia Arms for 10mm instead.
                          Thanks for the tip on Georgia Arms. Their 10mm cans look like a great value. I'll be ordering soon.

Honestly my can of LAX 10mm doesn't perform well but it's okay for range ammo. I will be using the brass, which is starline, to reload my own.

Comment

Working...
                          X