This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fab Forum rules - Please read.

Mach1, Tyler was gracious enough to add a much needed subforum to the garage and it's an excellent place to showcase your work and your ideas (whether good or bad).

Please keep in mind, this is for the general hobbyist, garage gearhead, hotrodder and sparetime fabricator - NOT businesses.

If your intent appears to be advertising, or soliciting work don't take it the wrong way if it gets locked - take your conversations regarding pricing to PM's. We all KNOW what advertising is, and how it keeps the site afloat.

Business names as user names are not allowed, if your user name is your business name and you are not a paid advertiser, please change it.

PLEASE abide by those simple guidelines so we can continue to enjoy bieng greasy, dirty, nasty hands having gearheads WITH a fab forum.

Contact Mach1 for advertising info.

Thanks,

Brooks
    Last edited by Mach1; 12-02-2010, 09:47 AM.

Very well put, Brooks.

Thanks for the forum, Tyler !!

-Aaron

Comment

Brooks, thank you for that post!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Excellent idea for a subforum!!

This will be what I look forward to seeing first thing when I log in.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          Excellent idea for a subforum!!

This will be what I look forward to seeing first thing when I log in.
          Me too, I love fab and build threads!!

Comment

Great idea! Something the old site would have never added. Thanks!
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
            X