Who needs a BCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs a BCG?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I've got one id sell for that...rguns just now decided to send it

Comment

Thanks! I needed one.

Comment

Oos

Comment

Dammit! I need 2 and always seem to miss the deals. I will not pay more than 150.00 for a BCG unless its chrome or nickle boron.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            Dammit! I need 2 and always seem to miss the deals. I will not pay more than 150.00 for a BCG unless its chrome or nickle boron.
            You get that handguard attached?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              You get that handguard attached?
              Nope, I'm a slacker and not in any real hurry to put anything together til my stamp comes in. Who knows when that will be.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

http://www.slickguns.com/

Comment

Working...
                X