Colt and Sig ARs in mansfield at wal mart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt and Sig ARs in mansfield at wal mart

They're putting them out right now. About 6 in total.

Damn! What are they going for?

Comment

Snag one for me. BTW, did you change your cell number?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Snag one for me. BTW, did you change your cell number?

Damn, Sean I just saw this. Been home for about 30 minutes now. Number is the same. I would've grabbed one for you. I kept checking this thread for updates but I left the store shortly before you posted.

Comment

The colts were ranging from 1100-1400 and change. The sigs were $947

Comment

I expect to see them on the shelves more regularly now. I've seen them at academy and now walmart in a span of 5 days.

Buds has 'em listed now as well. I'd still encourage people to scoop them up because they will come after them again. If the Dems gain momentum in 2014 this is going to start all over.

Comment

Might swing by after work just to check it out (no money ). Any ammo on the shelf?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Might swing by after work just to check it out (no money ). Any ammo on the shelf?
                Fuck no! They had one 100rd box of .40 that disappeared as soon as I turned my head.

All I want right now is some freaking .38 special and can't find that shit anywhere.

Comment

You and me both brother! Makes me think of a Chris Rock skit he did about bullet control LOL! It's some funny Shit

Comment

I have some .38 and traded the gun off a while back . I need .45 and brass 5.56 or cash . If you are interested let me know I'll go dig it out and count it .
                    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X