Thermal optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermal optics

Is there anyone who would be willing to rent out some thermal optics? I would even pay you to bring it over and use it yourself, if you were worried about anything happening to it.

I've got a Chuck Will's Widow that calls all night long that I cannot find. I know which tree it's in, but I just can't see him. These are nocturnal birds with a very loud call. I am going to shoot it with a pellet gun so I don't scare the shit out of my neighbors.

That sounds like a night of quality entertainment. If I had the optic I would help you out for the price of Beer. Good luck.
    03 cobra

Comment

I would gladly buy alcohol, if you're over 21, and dinner for anyone willing to help out.

This fucking bird comes back every year and calls right outside of our bedroom. I wind up sleeping on the couch while he's in town. Jenn can sleep right through him.

Comment

No thermal, but I have nvg. gat0r has thermal.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Typically, these birds make their nest on the ground or fairly close to it. They blend in with their environment very well and I cannot find him in the daylight. If he were active during the day I could.

When he goes to calling, he gets up about 35 feet. I'm not sure if nvg would be sufficient at that point.

Comment

Worse comes to worse Robert, just rent one. I believe these guys are local.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Man I'm a fucking miser!!

We shall see. Nationwide shipping does take the sting out a little.

Comment

A still hunt with CB shorts would be the way to go, Roberto.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't know how you can possibly see a little bird with thermals through all the burning napalm

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    A still hunt with CB shorts would be the way to go, Roberto.
                    Meh, I've got a .22 Ben Franklin and a .177 GAMO that will easily do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Meh, I've got a .22 Ben Franklin and a .177 GAMO that will easily do the trick.
                      You just can't locate the beast?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        You just can't locate the beast?
                        Nope. I'm gonna try one more trick on Monday. I'll see if Mona can sniff her out while I stand ready with a pellet gun. She's been honing her hunting skills these last few weeks and has gotten a taste for killing her own food outside.

She even faced down a mockingbird that tried a sneak attack, talked to it with some mean guttural noises, and turned her back like a boss. You could see the bewilderment in the bird. It finally flew away.

Comment

Noice. Mona rules.

Comment

Have someone blind it with a nice LED flashlight while you peg it with the GAMO.

Comment

Working...
                            X