Gas grills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOG (American Outdoor Grill)

Its the only way to grill with gas. It will also be the last grill you buy...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      AOG (American Outdoor Grill)

Its the only way to grill with gas. It will also be the last grill you buy...
      This is what I got:

http://www.bullbbq.com/angus

The burner has a 20 year warranty, compared to the AOG 15 year. The rest of the AOG grill has a better warranty, but I think either are very good, and miles better than anything I have owned before.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

How much are you looking to spend.. You'll want something of quality for sure..
        Smokin some Ribs at Premier Grilling..

Comment

Originally posted by The Hankman View Post
          How much are you looking to spend.. You'll want something of quality for sure..
          no clue as of yet. Knowing me, Ill go looking for a $100 space filler and end up with a new outdoor kitchen.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I got a Weber Q220 to throw in the RV and it has impressed the shit out of me. Seared steaks last outting at close to 650*

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              I got a Weber Q220 to throw in the RV and it has impressed the shit out of me. Seared steaks last outting at close to 650*
              That looks neat, but I wouldn't have thought it would get that hot.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                That looks neat, but I wouldn't have thought it would get that hot.
                Me neither, never expected it too. Had a freakin coon come out of the woods so I was trying to get the fucker to leave, by the time I made it out there that fucker was pegged....

Comment

Working...
                X