Kids 50 4 wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids 50 4 wheeler

Looking for a small 4 wheeler for my little boy let me know you if you know of any for sale

i need one for Jr. as well. would like a good one and not the jap weedeater jobs.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

cant you get in trouble for letting a kid under 8 ride dirtbikes and quads?

Comment

Nooo....
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
          Nooo....
          ok its 12. and it isnt just dirtbikes and atvs its ANYTHING with a lead content of over 600 ppm which dirtbike frames are....

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            cant you get in trouble for letting a kid under 8 ride dirtbikes and quads?
            I guess it's possible, but I'd think if it was illegal all the mfrs would have stopped making 50cc bikes.

There are kid specific tracks and I'm almost certain there are classes for 50cc bikes. Some kids move up to 65ccs around 7, some later around 9. Obviously the ones racing 65s at 7, raced 50s at younger ages. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble over it. My brother's kids have been riding since 5 or so, and he's never been in trouble.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

kfx90
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

I've got a mini i need to sale. I bought it 10 years ago, my kid rode it 5 times, his mom got kicked out and I didn't let him ride it anymore from fear of her trying to say i was puting him in danger and trying to get him.(he lived w/ me) That said, it's an IPC50. Made in Knoxville. It has Fox shox, Magura grips and controlls, disc brakes, big gun exhaust, aluminun swing arm and a-arms. It uses the Honda knock off motor w/ 2 or 3 speed, I can't remember. Everything came on it from the factory. I originally bought him a Yamaha Badger when I bought my Raptor. He weighed about 40lbs and the suspension on the Yamaha was more suited for my wife than him (110lbs). It had nearly no adjustment. I started researching and found the Yamaha had 2 inches of travel front and rear. I found these quads and they have 7 f&r and are completely adjustable. I went to Ok. city and traded the Yamaha for it ($2700) It's been in storage for 10 years, still has the tits on the tread of the tires. $800.00

Comment

Working...
                X