Who does local barrel threading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does local barrel threading?

Who around here does barrel threading? I remember someone saying there was a local place.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

http://www.planogun.com/ but good luck with that shit
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I've used Atwell Tactical several times.

Comment

advertises on THF, another option

Comment

Tac-Pro does it.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Docs in Carrolton...

Just hope you don't need it any time soon as its usually a pretty long wait time...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              http://www.planogun.com/ but good luck with that shit
              Yup, last I heard he wanted 7 weeks or something like that. (Which sounds to me like he sends them off.)
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Do it yourself. Dinzag arms sells the tools to do it but you can get most of the same tools cheaper at Brownells if you have a commercial account. You will not regret buying the tools after not having to deal with a poky ass gunsmith anymore.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                  I believe they are new, I sent them an e-mail last night.

How was your opinion of Atwell? That's the one I had heard of. My concern is that the threads are perfectly straight, I have $1,200 at risk if it isn't.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Is the price and wait time not too significant to purchase a barrel with the rifling you'd like?
                    Photobucket

Comment

Atwell does very nice work if you can get a hold of him!
                      He is who most people in the area take their stuff too then tax you on top of his $75 fee.

Comment

me and my dad use atwell. he is a small shop (out of his house). The only problem we ever had was with an amd. he had the gun 3 months and when we got it back, the weld looked rough as hell. it was also over deer season when he was swamped.
                        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          Is the price and wait time not too significant to purchase a barrel with the rifling you'd like?
                          yes, It's an $800 barrel and it doesn't come threaded. And the other gun is my Ruger MK II, and a pac lite upper is $280+shipping+FFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            Atwell does very nice work if you can get a hold of him!
                            He is who most people in the area take their stuff too then tax you on top of his $75 fee.
                            That's reasonable. How long is his turn around?

Comment

Ill thread your barrel.

Comment

Working...
                              X