FOF Ammo / New Paintball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I can understand not wanting to shoot at other people but would you be against my previous statement as using it to practice room clearing?
    Hot glue bullets, dude. Also, making the loads for them is just fun.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Don't feel like getting Brandon Lee'd any time soon...

Comment

Yeah, honestly that shit kind of scares me. I think it would be cool if they were their own designed gun, but using an actual firearm at each other is a little scary.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Yeah, honestly that shit kind of scares me. I think it would be cool if they were their own designed gun, but using an actual firearm at each other is a little scary.
          They do for simunition but we can't freaking buy it.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Back when I was swat, our ar and glocks were specially made for sims only. Blue and the barrels were oddly bored. Like a 45 cal barrel with a uneven drilled 9mm bore. Look it up. But I agree, playing paintball with ur real bang bang is dumb. Just play Airsoft!!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Don't feel like getting Brandon Lee'd any time soon...
              Lol exactly.

Comment

Now the question is will let us play airsoft in their house
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  We used them in both m4's and m9's in my last unit. They have a sting to them.
                  Kind of what I was thinking when I read "Appropriate pain penalty" on the website.

We used a form of simunition for VBSS (Visit, Board, Search, Seizure) training on my last deployment. That stuff left quite a raspberry.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

We need to get an airsoft/paintball group together.

Comment

People get shot at civil war reenactments every year. Makes it more realistic.

Comment

Train like you fight.

Comment

When I worked for a local paintball field, one of the security firms did simunition training at it several times a year. After they did their thing we would try to police the fields for any spent brass so none of the players would get concerned about a firearm being used. Needless to say we would always miss one or two and someone would ask why there was brass on the field.

Comment

Working...
                          X