No announcement yet.

How many of you would open carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not because quite frankly I do not want people knowing that I have a firearm, especially a gunman.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      5.11 polo or button up, 5.11 cargo pants, Converse desert boots, Oakley M-Frames and a shaved head.
      Do your boots squeak when you walk? The fabric on the heel squeaks bad, regardless of what type of sock i wear.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I would not because quite frankly I do not want people knowing that I have a firearm, especially a gunman.
        Luckily you won't have to worry about it down under.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Luckily you won't have to worry about it down under.
          People concealed carry guns all the time. Most notably the bikers.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Do your boots squeak when you walk? The fabric on the heel squeaks bad, regardless of what type of sock i wear.
            Is it something rubbing inside the boot? Not sure what the construction of those are like. Some of my western boots would squeak when I put an insole in them. It was remedied by a few applications of leather conditioner inside of the heel cup. Though, if there is no leather inside it wont do you any good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Is it something rubbing inside the boot? Not sure what the construction of those are like. Some of my western boots would squeak when I put an insole in them. It was remedied by a few applications of leather conditioner inside of the heel cup. Though, if there is no leather inside it wont do you any good.

I don't recall directly but I think it has leather or suede on the inside at the heel.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

People concealed carry guns all the time. Most notably the bikers.
                Of course they do........criminals will have guns regardless of the laws.

Comment

Actually not clowning on you with this question. Are you able to own firearms there yet? If not will you be able to?

Comment

No, not that I know of.

Comment

I don't recall directly but I think it has leather or suede on the inside at the heel.
                      If it is leather put some conditioner on it. Suede, use a suede specific conditioner, we sell apache cream at Cavender's for suede leathers

Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                        Actually not clowning on you with this question. Are you able to own firearms there yet? If not will you be able to?
                        It depends heavily on what state you reside in. While America is a "federal" government, Australia is truly federal. The gun laws vary from state to state tremendously, but in VIC I could walk into a store and buy any blackpowder gun I want like I could a loaf of bread, but airguns and airsoft guns are illegal (wat). Antique guns require no license, and to get a pistol you have to be a member of a shooting club. I could import a rifle though as long a I fill out a form at a consulate. Very easy to bring a gun in for hunting/sporting purposes.

Comment

as a non citizen you could still do that?

Comment

I would open carry my Vaquero 44 mag with my hand tooled holster!
                            But seriously, I would still continue to cc.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                              as a non citizen you could still do that?
                              Import a gun? Of course. People from out of the country go hunting here all the time. It is no different than going hunting in Argentina or anywhere else. Go to the consulate, fill out the forms, and ship your firearm to yourself.

Comment

Import a gun? Of course. People from out of the country go hunting here all the time. It is no different than going hunting in Argentina or anywhere else. Go to the consulate, fill out the forms, and ship your firearm to yourself.
                                I thought they were a lot tougher on Gun control than that. Why didn't you bring any of your arsenal over there?

Comment

Working...
                                X