DFW.com best burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW.com best burger

Haven't seen it mentioned but the Rodeo Goat won this year. The final was between them and Chop House.

Chop House fared well in most categories but inconsistency in the kitchen buried them. The funny thing is that they don't even mention the 80+ beers on tap at the Rodeo Goat or the different milkshakes every week. It's really a pretty cool place.

Mixed up got best stuffed burger, list of awards here
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      Love that place, which it was named Patty Shack burger, they had to change them name because of another company has rights to that name.
      For some reason i love their ghost pepper hot wings.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        Love that place, which it was named Patty Shack burger, they had to change them name because of another company has rights to that name.
        For some reason i love their ghost pepper hot wings.
        Are you sure? There are two locations now, one is Mixed Up and the original is still Patty Shack as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Are you sure? There are two locations now, one is Mixed Up and the original is still Patty Shack as far as I know.
          You would be incorrect. There is a Pattyshack burger in CA or somewhere that had already incorperated, so when they opened the airport, both became Mixed Up Burgers.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

They lost all credibility when they voted in-n-out best chain .

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Great place. I went and tried Tom's Burger off 30 and Cooper specialty burgers as well and it was good.
              There's another off of Park Row close to Fielder that I cannot remember the name of. They have a Steak house down the street.. but that place has a great burger as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                They lost all credibility when they voted in-n-out best chain .
                No shit, Five Guys is twice the burger (in quality) IMO
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                X