What in the dfwmustangs.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot. Naynay. Well to clear it up for you, I was talking about the antifa protestors from your pic. You know what forget it im out
    There are 2,000 some odd people on my friends list on FB, reaching all around the world. I have searched high and low, and cant find one person who says they are "antifa". like what even is that? what do you call the khaki kids with tiki torches and trash can lids? do you realize this is all political theater and you are being shown a puppet show, or not yet?

did you wake up and attend a rallye? have you ever noticed how well coordinated some of these things are with the police presence and guided tours.

Its the dudes like you, sc281, ssfunk, anthony, the king, etc who really get worked up on all this shit. I can go to a bar and talk to anyone in that mother fucker. You will pick and choose who to engage. that makes you a coward and a bigot if not a flat out pussy for being afraid to have an intelligent conversation unless its going your way.

as per the direction this thread went, i do pray tell you never find yourself in a situation where you have to stand up for yourself against people with differing opinions. You will fold at the waist. You my friend are the type to get jumped INTO a gang, and get jumped OUT of one, lol. no moral compass, no integrity, not a leg to stand on, not a man in your family, nor a hair on your ass.

run along lil fella, grown folks is talkin over here.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I've shared my opinion of you several times. Just because I watch the circus doesn't mean I want to be in the circus.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        shit.

i see what yall did!

you took me being upset about racism, and used racism against me to defend your beliefs.

Things to take from this post:

1. SVO is legit, and a nice guy.
        2. SS Junk is literally pregnant with retardation.
        3. Craizie doesnt actually have an opinion, just wants to be seen.
        4. BlandNuts might actually be gay, which is not alarming for the demographic.
        5. Line-em-up wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight.
        6. Scootoro is the nice naynay.
        7. Gasser has been and forever will be a Nobody.
        8. AnthonyS didnt even post in here, but he has to be medicated, or something.
        9. The King is so low on the totem pole his posts dont even load for me.
        10. sc281= layin low like a mofo...hmmmm.... (suspect)
        11. Naynus and his prison husband still meet up on his birthday so they can play hide the sausage
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Naynay’s gettin’ all upset again, and hopefully heading for the bottle. My work here is complete.

Comment

No one here has EVER answered me in regards to the question of whther or not Black members of The Nation of Islam are held with the same disregard as basically anyone from the middle east who identifies as muslim.

It's for my own social experiment, feel free to answer.

Also, since you are obsessed with the KKK, how do you feel about the NBPP?

just curious.
            The KKK can't get mesquites or moths to show up at a cross burning and every active member is an FBI informant and they have had ZERO political power since about the time I was born. I have also never met a Clansmen but I heard one being interviewed by Howard Stern once and he was as funny as hell.

The Nation is not exactly muslim and I happen to like Louis Farrakhan; there is a good deal wisdom mixed up with a whole lot of crazy in that man. Farrakhan is also not someone I would care to tangle with. Can you imagine the type of man you have to be to rise to the top of an organization like the Nation?

As far as the NBPP I do not like groups that segregate themselves along racial lines.

september 2000 i believe, i was popped january or february 2001. If HobieF3 still posted here he could tell us for sure. I used to ride with crews that he rode with and running was normal. That wasnt the first time i ran from the cops. I cant tell you how many times we got busted out at royal, nwhwy, newkirk and emerald, and would take off, only to get cornered a few blocks away.

as far as why i stopped. if you have ever been in the colony you would know it is or was essentially one way in, one way out. i got trapped in a neighborhood trying to get back to one of our fellow board members houses, and decided to take the L for myself, rather than bring the police to the party. how despicable, right!?

I went to jail for that charge, but i decided to not cost my family any more money after i violated probation with another charge, and decided to leave school, go sit 181 days, and be off paper forever. would do it again, and laugh at pussies like Brian Dart who would get folded up like a suitcase the first night thinking they are tough, or end up washing some AB's underwear for protection.

now answer my question
            The real AB doesn't think that Texas criminals met their standards and do not take recruits from TX so his chances of having to wash an AB members undies is basically ZERO.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            11. Naynus and his prison husband still meet up on his birthday so they can play hide the sausage
            The county jail and prison are not the same thing.

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Naynay’s gettin’ all upset again, and hopefully heading for the bottle. My work here is complete.
            The bong is more likely but that is his business.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-24-2018, 07:03 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

shit.
              4. BlandNuts might actually be gay, which is not alarming for the demographic.
              Being a Black Native American Anglo Saxon gay, I'm offended!

Comment

^^^ Fag.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                  I used to ride with crews that he rode with and running was normal. That wasnt the first time.....
                  blah blah yadda bullshit. LMMFAO at "popped" and "ride with crews..." In what? Momma's T/A? And you didn't do anything any different than what others even in this thread have done back in those days when exiting a spot. Only difference is you were the attention whoring moron trying to win friends and influence people by making yourself stand out and ended up going to jail with a felony. We used to thank dumbfucks like you for taking one for the team so we could be on our way to the next spot. Speaking of which, if I were just that dumb to get "popped" for evading at almost 50 years old I would think there are much tougher convicts in prison. What's your excuse? Oh, almost forgot, you would dress up as the black boy george and entertain just like how you claim to work the crowd as a barfly. My bad!

"Popped... ride with crews..."

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    The county jail and prison are not the same thing.
                    No shit? Nothing gets by the goalkeeper.

County Jail Husband just doesn't have the same ring to it.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

No shit? Nothing gets by the goalkeeper.

County Jail Husband just doesn't have the same ring to it.
                      A prison husband is indicative of a long term relationship and there simply isn't enought time for long term love to blossom in the county clink.

A county jail romance is like a shipboard romance; short, lustful, and you usually pick up some form of herpes or a few new anal warts.

Comment

yes. we do it at disney world...

you sure you want these problems??

walk soft, and carry a big stick, cause otherwise im ready to roast your ass.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          blah blah yadda bullshit. LMMFAO at "popped" and "ride with crews..." In what? Momma's T/A? And you didn't do anything any different than what others even in this thread have done back in those days when exiting a spot. Only difference is you were the attention whoring moron trying to win friends and influence people by making yourself stand out and ended up going to jail with a felony. We used to thank dumbfucks like you for taking one for the team so we could be on our way to the next spot. Speaking of which, if I were just that dumb to get "popped" for evading at almost 50 years old I would think there are much tougher convicts in prison. What's your excuse? Oh, almost forgot, you would dress up as the black boy george and entertain just like how you claim to work the crowd as a barfly. My bad!

"Popped... ride with crews..."

https://youtu.be/LGcaNY5eBWw?t=24
                          lucky for us you werent around in the days of mototrix, cmraracing, and stuntlife. but by all means post up your most recent review of your extra tall windscreen and riser bars on your moTARD.

I wont call you a squid because the term is played out, but you sir are redifining the definition of a faggot.

I commend you, but i offer you no cool points. You are in fact stuck in 1996, and cannot cope with evolution it appears, hence the hacksaw jim references. you are not smart.

now, lets get to the point of why i am even addressing you Brian Dart.

why in the ever living fuck have you spent the entire last week sending me private messages like some dick sucking faggot. (see above)

#bjj1 or whatever the fuck may be funny to you, but i am telling you straight up, i'll text heather way before id even care to find out your number homeboy. get the fuck out my inbox and be the god damn 50 year old you are before your kid shoots you and my side chick.

proof:

in order from most recent to past:

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so does anyone wanna step up and sign for that L, or do i assume no one is gonna say anything, but there is at least one closet homo in here. I have my ideas, but i'd just be throwing DART's at PETERS.

fucking homo bears. i knew the only bats involved were you to doing some nasty shit to eachother. fags.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              A prison husband is indicative of a long term relationship and there simply isn't enought time for long term love to blossom in the county clink.

A county jail romance is like a shipboard romance; short, lustful, and you usually pick up some form of herpes or a few new anal warts.
                              Naynus, can you let us know which you have?

Comment

yes. we do it at disney world...

you sure you want these problems??

walk soft, and carry a big stick, cause otherwise im ready to roast your ass.
                                You mean like last time where you started whining and asking me what my beef with you was? That kind of roasting? Or the kind where I make fun of your mechanical skills? Or the other where I clown on you for moving turds all day? Or the last where everyone here laughs about your wife leaving your sorry ass? I still have a story or two about that.

Let me know what you want, tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X