X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck looks great
    WRX

Comment

Yessir, that truck looks fucking bad ass!

If you don't plan on doing any hauling or towing, the factory Mustang intake works better on the top end...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
        Wheels make all the difference. Good looking ride. Is the 10 spd working well?
        Yeah I have almost 6k miles on it now and its working great the tune made a big difference.
        Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Yessir, that truck looks fucking bad ass!

If you don't plan on doing any hauling or towing, the factory Mustang intake works better on the top end...
        Yeah the 2018 Gt intake along with the tune made a big difference the truck is pretty quick now.
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
          Yeah I have almost 6k miles on it now and its working great the tune made a big difference.

Yeah the 2018 Gt intake along with the tune made a big difference the truck is pretty quick now.
          Can you swap the boss 302 intake manifold onto one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Can you swap the boss 302 intake manifold onto one of those?
            You can but the 2018 gt intake outperforms the boss 302 intake and its cheaper.
            2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Nice looking truck! I just got a crewcab 2018 and very pleased with the 2.7 EB. Never had a new vehicle and I can see once you start driving something newer how it could be addicting

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                You can but the 2018 gt intake outperforms the boss 302 intake and its cheaper.
                Baller.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                  From what Ive seen posted they are roughly 4100-4200 lbs depending on options.
                  All aluminum body and 2-300 lbs heavier than my 65 F100 SWB which had a 460, C6, and all the AC components?

Seems like it should be lighter than that.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    All aluminum body and 2-300 lbs heavier than my 65 F100 SWB which had a 460, C6, and all the AC components?

your 65 didnt have all those fancy electronics, wires, 27 air bags that probably dont work, and crumple zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

Bigger also. Wheels, brakes, etc etc. ABS. Nice seats.

Bet the frame from truck to truck is 50+ #.

Comment

I'm diggin the hell outta that.

Y'all nias wanna see my prius?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          I'm diggin the hell outta that.

Y'all nias wanna see my prius?
                          Yes, actually.
                          WH

Comment

I don't care for lowered trucks but that looks amazing and I bet it's fun to drive. I it were mine I would go for a lighter color paint on the wheels with a machined lip, but I see that you can't do that on those wheels, so aftermarket would be next on the list. Initially I'd want chrome but that's not in keeping with the rest of the accent- door handles, mirrors, grill, etc., not that I would ever advocate for a custom grill; there are many awesome ways to customize a vehicle, after market grills aren't one of them.

Thanks for sharing, I dig it.
                            Last edited by barronj; 09-16-2018, 09:29 AM.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

That’s sharp man. A little boost is what it needs and put a trailer hitch on it in case some ass wipe rear ends you while texting.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                                That’s sharp man. A little boost is what it needs and put a trailer hitch on it in case some ass wipe rear ends you while texting.
                                I'd like to eventually put a 2.9 whipple on it.
                                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X