Intermittent Fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent Fasting

Anyone doing it, on purpose? I started doing a 16/8 by only eating between 0730-1530. Even then I have lowered my calories too. Still working out 2 on 1 off.

Most of the guys here are doing a 16/8 too but on offset hours from me.

I am at 211 right now and hope to get down to 195 by mid December.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Been doing this for awhile and it definitely works. I pair it with a keto diet, cheat on weekends and still see decent results and I'm already pretty lean. I eat between 11-1730

Comment

Yup, works great as long as you don't go overboard and slow your metabolism.

Comment

Haha, I'm 173. Been in my 170s for the better part of the last 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          Haha, I'm 173. Been in my 170s for the better part of the last 6 months.

Using the above method?

Comment

Every day for the last 6 months. Just wait 6 hours before you eat each day. Ends up being that you just eat 2 meals per day. If those meals are somewhat small, and reasonably healthy, you'll lose weight rapidly.

About 8 hours (after waking up) is the longest I've ever made it. I'd love to learn to do 24-48 hour fasts. Lots of health benefits to be had from fasting.
            WH

Comment

Yes. But I also go to the gym nearly daily and cut carbs and sugars.

I've been on R&R for the past 2 weeks. 1 of which I was on a cruise so I've gained a few pounds back. I wasn't fasting but i did go to the gym 4 our of 7 days on ship.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                Been doing this for awhile and it definitely works. I pair it with a keto diet, cheat on weekends and still see decent results and I'm already pretty lean. I eat between 11-1730
                This is the way.
                The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Working...
                X