No announcement yet.

Cheap midway USA upper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about the Midway stuff but I just bought a brownells complete .300 blackout upper for $309.00. Reading the reviews the only complaint is the set screws on the gas block seem to be loose from the factory or need dimples on the barrel to keep it in place. I'll do that with some loctite before I first shoot it. I have a pieced together lower that I have maybe $150 into and I will need some pop up sights from magpul or something so I'll have a .300blk rifle for right at $500 or so... hard to beat that. I may upgrade the charging handle after I get the upper in the mail later this week. crossing my fingers that I will like the thing and it will cycle with subsonic ammo and suppressor without too much effort. I also have a night vision scope for varmint removal here on property. Should fit the bill.

Comment

Not sure if the prices have gone up much or any, but there is a pawn shop in Sherman called best pawn that was selling the m&p complete with sights for $475 and the ruger with sights for $500. Both came with 2 pmags. Parts are becoming harder to find, but I think it can get it done for under $400. I am $105 in a lower minus a stock which I have found with a buffer tube for $35 shipped, so $140 in a complete lower, plus one of those budget complete uppers for around $250 shipped that'll be $390 ish total plus what ever sights unless I just throw the red dot in my safe on it.

Comment

Working...
      X