Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMaster

Out.

Was he swamp or no? Starting to lose track of who is who, quicker than dfwmustangs quit talking politics? Is sc281 still a thing?

Come on yall. Admit it.

I wont say what to admit, but if you voted for drumpf you can come clean and tell Hot Rod that you're sorry.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

I didn't vote for the dude, but what ever he does is guaranteed to be better than what ever shit show Hillary would have had.

Also, $5 says trump could take you in a fight.

Comment

Lmfao. Id give 500 on that 5.

Dow jones down 720 points just today too since the dotard said hes hitting chinna with a 60bil. Trade penalty.

Only good that will come from this is construction in NTX will slow down and ill have time to create a new login to troll you hos.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You sure you wanna make that bet? Lots of pictures of you getting your ass kicked by white dudes. Maybe you just like to wrestle with them, I don't judge.

Trade penalty?

You just end up back in here time and time again. You aren't clever.

Comment

Do you know why you don't agree with the tariffs, or are you just being argumentative because you heard other people don't like it?

Comment

MAGA - whatever it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Do you know why you don't agree with the tariffs, or are you just being argumentative because you heard other people don't like it?
              We have $400 million dollars of work on the books this year. Black steel pipe is our market. I coukd try to change your 1 track mind about how it affects my projects at work. I could even screenshot you every email ive gotten from vendors telling us how now the market has freed up and the domestic and other companies from non tariffed countries are raising their prices 8-15%.

But this is likely where youll go to your latest boy eaglescouts.org blog and find a wall of text to highlight red.

Post some factual data as it pertains to your industry (gas/oil) so i can put this back in your lap.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                MAGA - whatever it takes.

And you will never be able to afford a lexus.

*quick reminder*
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Do you care to sell work?

Or just look for new jobs?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    We have $400 million dollars of work on the books this year. Black steel pipe is our market. I coukd try to change your 1 track mind about how it affects my projects at work. I could even screenshot you every email ive gotten from vendors telling us how now the market has freed up and the domestic and other companies from non tariffed countries are raising their prices 8-15%.

But this is likely where youll go to your latest boy eaglescouts.org blog and find a wall of text to highlight red.
                    I won't highlight anything, because I'm not going to bother sourcing anything for you.

Tell your buyers to go source from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, South Korea or anyone of the 28 EU member countries. They've been exempted from the steel tariffs. The point is to stop allowing China to wield a very unfair advantage - the actions against China are to start making up for decades of IP theft and their strong-arming of American businesses into transferring technology just to be able to do business. Even democrat leaders agree that this has needed to happen for a long time... and yeah, their steel falls under that umbrella because they've been assholes.

Post some factual data as it pertains to your industry (gas/oil) so i can put this back in your lap.
                    My work these days has nothing to do with anything fossil fuel based.

Comment

Stop.

Did you just tell me to source pipe from Australia?

This cant be life. When the next oil rig closes down id be willing to bet there are openings in the DC area.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And you will never be able to afford a lexus.

*quick reminder*

That’s cute. I won’t belittle you with what I can afford. You’d be disappointed with where your shitty attitude has taken you in life.

Comment

Working...
                        X