DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > DFW Sports Central

DFW Sports Central Forum for all Sports related discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2018, 10:27 AM   #41
BigTitan21
!!!!!!!
 
BigTitan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oak Cliff, TX
Posts: 806
Default

Per Chris Mortensen, Jason Witten to retire and join the MNF broadcast.
__________________
2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
2014 Lincoln MKT
BigTitan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 12:31 PM   #42
Juiced4v
El Coyote
 
Juiced4v's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Colony, Mexico
Posts: 11,824
Default

I saw that!! Good call Jason!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez View Post
Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post


Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1
Juiced4v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 12:55 PM   #43
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 32,318
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 02:27 PM   #44
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,622
Default

The best player retires revising my prediction to 6-10.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 08:22 PM   #45
bcoop
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 41,629
Default

I would have gone a different direction with 50 but Philly took my move. Word is Cowboys weren't going that way anyways.

I understand the pick at 50, but I would have gone differently. I love the pick at 81. I would like them to package the 4s to move up and get Harrison, but if they think they can get Thomas for one of those 4s I'm good with that. And they can, imo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 12:58 PM   #46
pHILSANITY07
The Rams Do Not Suck
 
pHILSANITY07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,676
Default

Cowboys - We're interested in Tavon Austin.
Rams - Done, he's being sent to the airport
Cowboys - What do you want?
Rams - He's already on the plane
Cowboys - What do you want?
Rams - We don't care
Cowboys - A 6th Rounder?
Rams - Sure
Cowboys - Deal
Rams - We'll send Jerry some vodka cause he'll need it
__________________
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions
pHILSANITY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:37 AM   #47
TX21
Lifer
 
TX21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
Cowboys - We're interested in Tavon Austin.
Rams - Done, he's being sent to the airport
Cowboys - What do you want?
Rams - He's already on the plane
Cowboys - What do you want?
Rams - We don't care
Cowboys - A 6th Rounder?
Rams - Sure
Cowboys - Deal
Rams - We'll send Jerry some vodka cause he'll need it
Lolz I guess he is the typical loud mouth then?
TX21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #48
pHILSANITY07
The Rams Do Not Suck
 
pHILSANITY07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX21 View Post
Lolz I guess he is the typical loud mouth then?
Actually Tavon isn't quite the loud mouth. I can't recall him being a distraction or being kinda like Dez. So Dallas won't have any of that from Tavon.

His problem was being ineffective. His first 4 years as a WR weren't good. Then again, no one was good under Jeff Fisher. This past year we revamped our offense, got more WR's and Tavon was odd man out on catches.

We used him as a RB, but when we did it was obvious. He used to be the punt returner, but had a fumbling problem and lost that job. Mainly through the year he was a RB or a screen guy.

I think a change of scenery will be good. He's pretty healthy and only has had a few leg issues and a wrist issue. Nothing really major. I was just surprised we traded him when we were going to cut him. Tavon however restructured to stay.
__________________
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions
pHILSANITY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #49
Juiced4v
El Coyote
 
Juiced4v's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Colony, Mexico
Posts: 11,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
Actually Tavon isn't quite the loud mouth. I can't recall him being a distraction or being kinda like Dez. So Dallas won't have any of that from Tavon.

His problem was being ineffective. His first 4 years as a WR weren't good. Then again, no one was good under Jeff Fisher. This past year we revamped our offense, got more WR's and Tavon was odd man out on catches.

We used him as a RB, but when we did it was obvious. He used to be the punt returner, but had a fumbling problem and lost that job. Mainly through the year he was a RB or a screen guy.

I think a change of scenery will be good. He's pretty healthy and only has had a few leg issues and a wrist issue. Nothing really major. I was just surprised we traded him when we were going to cut him. Tavon however restructured to stay.
So he's trash..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez View Post
Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post


Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1
Juiced4v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:37 PM   #50
pHILSANITY07
The Rams Do Not Suck
 
pHILSANITY07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4v View Post
So he's trash..
He didn't live up to his expectations when we drafted. I'd like for him to do well. It's hard to say he's trash when the whole offense was a dumpster fire under Jeff Fisher.
__________________
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions
pHILSANITY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:56 PM   #51
yellowstang
Lifer
 
yellowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 21,519
Default

Red headed Jeebus will not win a SB, or even make it to the big game. He is past his 5 year prime. Only 1 coach in like the last 27 years has won a SB with his team after 5 years of coaching them.

Heard it on The Ticket the other day.
yellowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 01:49 PM   #52
pHILSANITY07
The Rams Do Not Suck
 
pHILSANITY07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,676
Default

Terrance Williams was arrested early this morning after his lambo hit a light pole. Williams fled the scene, but was found riding an electric bike while being intoxicated.
__________________
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions
pHILSANITY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 10:02 AM   #53
Unicorn Jeff
Willy Bum Bum
 
Unicorn Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 12,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Unicorn Jeff
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
Terrance Williams was arrested early this morning after his lambo hit a light pole. Williams fled the scene, but was found riding an electric bike while being intoxicated.
...........................
Unicorn Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:45 AM   #54
Juiced4v
El Coyote
 
Juiced4v's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Colony, Mexico
Posts: 11,824
Default

Any chance we get Earl? I sure hope so...that will give us a good edge in our D.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez View Post
Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post


Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1
Juiced4v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #55
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
Terrance Williams was arrested early this morning after his lambo hit a light pole. Williams fled the scene, but was found riding an electric bike while being intoxicated.
Jerry probably has s big new contract for him now. You know how Jerry can fix all the bad kids in the NFL.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:16 PM   #56
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 32,318
Default

Orlando Scandrik was cut yesterday from the Foreskins, didn't play a single game, he should have took that hometown discount Daddy Jerry was offering...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8-8 fo life, 8-8 nope 5-11 if lucky, crawfish sez undefeated, nay blames trump, svo #1 draft pick in 84, svo = mvp, svo cleans aikman's pool, svo won roy twice, there's always next year

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.