Ready Player One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready Player One

Looked and couldn't find a thread on this. Anybody see it yet? Caught it the other night and really liked it. Loved the throwback and video game references and the music. And I could see VR going this way in the future.

I saw the movie and didn't know what I was going to see. The kid had just said he wanted to go. I really liked it and immediately read the book after seeing it and really liked that as well. There is just enough variation to keep both the book and movie true to each other but at the same time keep it interesting so you wont know exactly what will happen next.

Comment

We liked it. The kiddo had read the book, so we took him to the theater.

Comment

book was epic, movie was good. Think I would have liked the movie more had I seen it first.

p.s.

3D made the wife sick so we ad to leave and rewatch it in 2D.

Comment

I really liked it and it wasn't as inundated with nostalgia as the preview lead it to seem

Comment

I've read the book but haven't seen the movie yet. I did plan on it but will probably end up just waiting for it to hit HBO.

Comment

I really need to read the book now. And I think this might be worthy enough for a DVD purchase.

Comment

Working...
              X