Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Academy or Walmart for cheap local ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy or Walmart for cheap local ammo?

Which would you choose?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Walmart usually has them beat (near my house) for .223, .308 and .40

Comment

And .45. Academy monarch is usually cheaper than wwb.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I just bought some 22-250 and it was cheaper by a buck at Walmart.

Comment

I havent bought ammo in a while (I am the asshole who picks up your brass at the range before it hits the ground) but academy always seems to have good prices.

Also, gun shows. There is one the weekend after thanksgiving I believe, and prices are always good there.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Both?

Forgot to add there are no Academy's here.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I havent bought ammo in a while (I am the asshole who picks up your brass at the range before it hits the ground) but academy always seems to have good prices.

Also, gun shows. There is one the weekend after thanksgiving I believe, and prices are always good there.
              Hey Alex, what are you doing with all that brass?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Tumbling, sizing, expanding, trimming, and loading it

But really I just got into reloading a few months ago and it has been fun learning all about it. 90% of what I shoot is 45acp, thd rest is collected for the hell of it.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  When you gonna stop by for that .223 and .45 ACP???

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    When you gonna stop by for that .223 and .45 ACP???
                    When the sun is still out when I get off work. I'm still in the office now.

Comment

FWIW Academy had the best prices in NRH.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Academy

Comment

Walmart for cheap ammo, cant beat their White Winchester values and Federal boxes.
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Academy usually beats walmart on shotgun shells. You just have to catch the sales
                            Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                            X