No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are some beautiful Rhody's! I still want one when I get a place to call my own...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
      I thought he looked like a ridgeback. They are one the smartest dog breeds I've ever been around which usually isn't a bad thing but as strong willed/ stubborn as they are at times I'm amazed mine are still alive.

That's the damn truth. Stubborn and smart is a bad combo lol.

Ours is about 15 months old (and 110 lbs). He's always been a protector (super chill and laid back but has a huge bark). Even as a puppy he would position himself between me and loud noises, threatening things, etc, and lately he started a new nightly routine. If we're gone during the day he stays in his crate but now that he's a little more mature we let him sleep out at night (he's claimed a couch as his)

So I put him on his couch, say goodnight, and go to bed. Every night for a week now about 5 min after we get in bed I'll hear him get up and walk into the office where the small dog's crate is, then walk down the hall to our room, nudge the door open, walk around the bed and look at both of us... stand at the doorway for a sec... then walk back to the living room, get on his couch, and go to sleep.

It's fucking awesome lol

He's also a cuddle whore. He has to be where the people are and if you're giving him attention he doesn't care what you do to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Ours is about 15 months old (and 110 lbs). He's always been a protector (super chill and laid back but has a huge bark). Even as a puppy he would position himself between me and loud noises, threatening things, etc, and lately he started a new nightly routine. If we're gone during the day he stays in his crate but now that he's a little more mature we let him sleep out at night (he's claimed a couch as his)

So I put him on his couch, say goodnight, and go to bed. Every night for a week now about 5 min after we get in bed I'll hear him get up and walk into the office where the small dog's crate is, then walk down the hall to our room, nudge the door open, walk around the bed and look at both of us... stand at the doorway for a sec... then walk back to the living room, get on his couch, and go to sleep.

It's fucking awesome lol

He's also a cuddle whore. He has to be where the people are and if you're giving him attention he doesn't care what you do to him.

Sounds about like our Boxers. You cannot put too much stock in a good loyal dog. People I could do without sometimes but our four legged friends are pretty awesome. Ours sound like you are about to loose an arm and post up in the doorway to the bedroom when they hear shit.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Mine likes to play at the park on the slide

Video

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

It's fucking awesome lol

Mine are probably a bit over protective of my two daughters, I get an pretty evil stare when I scold my oldest. They also won't let her pick up sticks also get real fussy when the pit across our alley barks when she is outside, they get between her and the fence and won't let her get close.

Ours sleep on the floor in the bedroom which usually isn't a bad thing unless one is asleep on my house shoes and won't get up, 130lbs in dead weight doesn't move easily.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Someone chewed up the blanket in his crate and then got caught in the hole he chewed

Comment

• I left mine loose in the whole house when they were a bit too young and this is what I came home to. That mess is the couch they are lying on in the post above.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Some new pics of our crew

Comment

• Pearl hanging out at a cabin we rented in Glen Rose.

Comment

• Mila.........On duty

Sleepin' on the job.....my favorite picture

Comment

• ^^^ lol to funny

Comment

• Scully being a badass today. Can't believe she is almost 12.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• this is Champ doing what he does best.......he is going on 9 years now and still acts like a pup

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43w1--L1Bks&sns=em[/ame]
                            Last edited by RuStYpNuS; 04-14-2013, 02:21 PM.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• Chillin' at Starbucks after a run

Comment

• My two clowns. Diesel and Cypress.

Comment

Working...
                                X