chl question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chl question

Really dumb question I am sure. I have searched and would simply like some feedback. I have already submitted the online application to TXDPS. I have my fingerprints scheduled for tomorrow. Do i need to wait until my fingerprints are complete before mailing my packet? Also is the TXDPS RDS upload page for new and renwals or just new? Can I scan only my Checklist with barcode and CHL-100 form and send those in without mailing all of them? Once again newbie questions but i hate paperwork and would like to get this right the first time!

The place that does your prints will submit them electronically for you. I had everything done before sending my CHL-100 in.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Just mail hard copies and make copies to keep. Prints are separate from everything else and they will be electronically sent for you.

Comment

Working...
      X