No announcement yet.

Barrel Threading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So VQ got me a replacement two days after I talked to their customer service... pretty good turn around...

How ever, they sent the wrong color AND the threads are fucked up in almost the exact same place. FML.

Comment

Pics of messed up threads?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I'll have to sign up for some photo sharing website. I don't think I could upload the picture due to the resolution needed to see the threads.

It almost looks like it has slag on the very first thread. The next two look like there is some slight upward rolling on them.

Comment

Sounds like time to move on and find another company.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Sounds like time to move on and find another company.

I haven't been able to googlfu up another adapter like this.

Comment

Check cncwarrior.com. I got my 15x1 to 5/8x24 thread adapter.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So riddle me this.

I borrowed my cousins 1/2-28 flash hider. It threaded onto this adapter just fine. It threaded onto my 1911-22 threaded barrel ( 1/2-28 ) just fine.

My sparrow threads onto my 1911 fine, but it absolutely will not thread onto this VQ adapter. After just a few twist it seizes up. wtf.

Comment

Different tolerances, dude.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I guess it's just enough out of wack.

Comment

Images

There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Also, just my opinion but.... A new/good triangle file, some patience, and time and you could fix those your self.... However, I totally get the "I shouldn't have to" argument!

Comment

I do have a thread file kit that would probably work pretty well if that is all of the damage. http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....roup_ID=675361

Comment

Working...
                          X