Until Dawn: Best Game of 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until Dawn: Best Game of 2015

So on a whim I bought a game called Until Dawn, and as it turns out this is probably the best game I have played in 2015.

Great story, graphics, and the first truly different game I have played in ages. A great departure from boring/bland FPS crap.
    Decision based game with tons of outcomes and a spellbinding plot. I would recommend it if you like survival horror or adventure games for sure.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

It looks terrible. Does it play like Heavy Rain? (which I also hated)

Oh, only on PS4. Nevermind.
    sigpic

Comment

Very much like Heavy Rain (one of my favorite games of all time).

Comment

I will check it out, thanks. Otherwise did you get the new MGS? I didnt take you much for a gamer btw. Sounds like we have common interest in games. Have you played The Last Of Us?

Comment

Yes I have. As for MGS, check the MGS thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Very much like Heavy Rain (one of my favorite games of all time).
            Just from looking at it, that's what I thought too. I like a good story game (most of the telltale series), but then again, those are usually only $20, and are about a story I actually care for (the walking dead, borderlands, a wolf among us comic).

Maybe the full game was better, but the demo of Heavy Rain just put me to sleep, fast.

I didn't even have a ps4 until about 2 hours ago, thanks to a crack head deal for $150 on one.
            sigpic

Comment

Sell out!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey man, you can't just pass one up for $150! I'll probably be craigslisting it in the near future.

I still don't see myself playing any console games besides Destiny and Forza 6.
                I've put about 8 hours in to mad max so far. Loving it.
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, u paid full price and are dead to me!
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, a lot of bad things can be said about me, and while a lot of them are true, you can NEVER accuse me of paying full price for ANYTHIGN~~~>~NUI NUBW !!~~~
                    sigpic

Comment

hahaaa
                      sigpic

Comment

Game looks amazing. But this doesn't look like an H&K Sorry.

They should have used a GLOCK...best gun in the world.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Had someone else mention this game at work today. Watched a couple youtube gameplay videos. It just looks. . . . . boring as fuck.

I like the idea of multiple outcomes based around multiple decisions spanning across many characters, but the gameplay aspect just seems boring.

I'd probably give it a try if I was interested in the story, or where the story came from.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Game looks amazing. But this doesn't look like an H&K Sorry.

They should have used a GLOCK...best gun in the world.
                            I was thinking he would have hated the game if he saw a glock anywhere in it.

But anyone ever play The Last of Us? That game was a masterpiece.
                            WH

Comment

Bought this game a few weekends ago and cracked it open this weekend. Man great story, it's almost like watching a movie as you play. I couldn't put it down.
                              Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                              CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                              1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X