No announcement yet.

Which video card should I get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay is the only place I can find them near that cheap, and not new.
    sigpic

Comment

got the 970 found both on craigslist i think the 980 was a scammer or something he wanted to meet in a school at night felt off so i stopped talking to him.

Comment

If you're still getting crap performance in Starcraft, open the blizzard launcher, go to the starcraft options and change it to 32 bit mode. There is a massive memory leak in the 64 bit version.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          got the 970 found both on craigslist i think the 980 was a scammer or something he wanted to meet in a school at night felt off so i stopped talking to him.
          Good choice. For what you're playing, and as often as you say you play, the 970 is well more than enough. Should last you a good 4 years if your OP is accurate on how much you play
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Good choice. For what you're playing, and as often as you say you play, the 970 is well more than enough. Should last you a good 4 years if your OP is accurate on how much you play
            hopefully i'll upgrade the cpu/memory in the springtime and be done with upgrades/buying stuff for a few years

Comment

Working...
            X