No announcement yet.

Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 started 8 weeks ago. Where you guys at? I just started downloading the first 7 episodes. Probably knowing me, I will bing watch the shit out of it tonight and not get any sleep.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• It already started???? I thought it wasn't going to for another month or so. Guess I'll start binging it this weekend.

I did start watching this from the beginning a couple of weeks back but never got past the first season. I thought for sure this series would die off once Brody was killed but it simply got better. I almost felt like skipping over those seasons he was in it but his hot wife kept me watching

Comment

• So anybody else caught up with this yet? I think it's on episode 8 and it's getting pretty good.

Comment

• I have 1 more episode to be caught up. It is pretty good so far.

Comment

• Pretty crazy how the story line has evolved from the beginning with Brody to where we are now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Pretty crazy how the story line has evolved from the beginning with Brody to where we are now.
              and how big an asshole Dahl is. I can't wait to see him killed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                and how big an asshole Dahl is. I can't wait to see him killed off.
                Ya he's playing with fire and I'm waiting for him to get burned... by Quinn!

Comment

• Lol at M & M

Great episode!

Comment

• LOL! Shit's getting good (better!).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      LOL! Shit's getting good (better!).
                      Last night's episode was great. Next weekend we should see how Quin handles the house. I want to see Dar show up there as icing on the cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Last night's episode was great. Next weekend we should see how Quin handles the house. I want to see Dar show up there as icing on the cake.
                        Shits getting pretty crazy (I wonder how many episodes are left??). The whole "social media army" is something I've been waiting to come to light on a TV show and think it's pretty interesting how the public is swayed by "news" they see on FB, Linkedin, etc.

The last Tom Clancy book (I know he's been dead a while but his series of books still continue) took the whole social media aspect from a different angle where the terrorist were hunting down people (mostly military and government officials) through social media and other hacks to find where they would be and assassinate them.

Anyway, I really like where this show has gone.

Comment

• Thoughts on the finale? My favorite guy on the show is gone. Bummer.

Comment

• Didn't end the way I expected. I liked it up until the twist in the end which I think is really stretching shit out. But why leave Carrie out in the wind like that? Roll her up with the rest of them...but I guess they couldn't extend to another 2 seasons otherwise.

Hate to see him gone too.

Comment

• I guess that's the way he wanted to go. I liked it up until the after six weeks shit. Not sure if I like where they are going with it but we'll see. They keep me going every season.

Comment

• Anybody watching the current season? Pretty fucking solid.

Comment

Working...
                                X