Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t_read_module/

"She added that her cousin, who had undergone treatment for substance abuse, could have been after pills from the home."

"Yes, she had an addiction problem and stuff, but that doesn't mean she deserves to get murdered at 18 years old,' Shaeffel said. 'I understand they came there to rob them, or whatever, but shoot them in the shoulder and call the cops."

Dawww, what a little angel.
    lol who the fuck are they quoting? Who says that kind of shit, haha.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

so this must me Tracy Martin, you know Travon's cousin n dem.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        What blows my mind is the fact that the kid walks down the basement, gets capped and killed, then the girl decides to go down next. That's mind blowing stupidity.
        I would say high on something. Think about what just happened, he was shot killed and drug down there, then you get shot. I will bet you are not LAUGHING at the guy with the gun, you are terrified....not normal behavior if that is what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
          I would say high on something. Think about what just happened, he was shot killed and drug down there, then you get shot. I will bet you are not LAUGHING at the guy with the gun, you are terrified....not normal behavior if that is what happened.
          It's entirely the crazy guy's account, you can't really trust anything the guy says. I think it's also possible the girl was upstairs jacking some jewelry or something of that nature and the kid went down, got shot, then head blown off. She couldn't see him at the bottom of the stairs (since the shooter stated he could only see their bottom half when he shot them) so she went down there to see what happened to him. That's all I can presume.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's also very possible the whole thing is a lie and the old guy is covering up what he really did with a bogus break in story.
            14 Raptor
            18 GT350

Comment

Originally posted by Spritle View Post
              It's also very possible the whole thing is a lie and the old guy is covering up what he really did with a bogus break in story.
              LOL, that's whats so perplexing, he really didn't cover shit up - his story was he murdered them in cold blood.

Comment

yep for all we know the old dude invited the kid inside and then texted her to come to the house

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  It will be interesting to see what a toxicology report shows.

In either case, I'm glad I live in Texas and we have the Castle Doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    It will be interesting to see what a toxicology report shows.

In either case, I'm glad I live in Texas and we have the Castle Doctrine.
                    Even though I have zero fucking sympathy for anything that happens to burglars, I am not sure the Castle Doctrine would help this guy, in the case of the second death.

Shotgun would have been his friend for sure though. I can see maybe a defense that he did not know how many there were and finishing the first guy off. But to put one under the chin of the girl and his whole account of the situation sounds odd. Not sure a 22 would make you tumble down the stairs either. Probably drugs involved and a cover up.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Even though I have zero fucking sympathy for anything that happens to burglars, I am not sure the Castle Doctrine would help this guy, in the case of the second death.

Shotgun would have been his friend for sure though. I can see maybe a defense that he did not know how many there were and finishing the first guy off. But to put one under the chin of the girl and his whole account of the situation sounds odd. Not sure a 22 would make you tumble down the stairs either. Probably drugs involved and a cover up.
                      5.56 might. all stair shots were with the mini 14 IIRC
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Right. I couldn't reply on my cell. The Mini-14 is a .223 - You'd definitely fall from that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Hot damn that chick is (was) bangable.
                          The homeowner thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            5.56 might. all stair shots were with the mini 14 IIRC
                            Dammit I missed that part. Still sounds fishy and the last part is what will get him.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              I feel bad for the girl.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                                I feel bad for the girl.
                                Would you feel any different if she were ugly?

Missed this the first go round but fucked situation on everyone's part. Stupid games......

Comment

Working...
                                X