Oneplus one and two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneplus one and two

Anyone been using a oneplus one? I am out of contract and like that. I am thinking of getting the oneplus one for now, since i do not have an invite for the two yet!

good phone? reviews seem really positive

the oneplus 2 seems like a good phone. it's larger than what i prefer but i would seriously consider it at that price with no contract. hell, i might have impulse bought it already had they not used that stupid fucking invite system.

though i have to say, why would earth would you buy the oneplus one now (~$300) if you want the new one (~$390). it's out but probably hard to get for around 2 months, just wait or search for an invite.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I signed up for an invite today. Not sure how long it will take to get it. At&t kinda pissed me off yesterday when I went to get a note5. So I'm thinking I could test drive a oneplus2 if I get invited in time.

Comment

the oneplus one I had was a piece of crap. I fought with their customer service to repaire my phone and all they did was ignore me. The phone would heat up, and would ghost type. Terrible customer service

get the moto x style when it comes out next month

Comment

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Comment

Hmmm.... I hadn't seen anything on the moto-x yet. Assuming it's not too crazy for the 32 or 64gb models, I might have to grab one.

Comment

399 unlocked with micro USB extended storage. There's a link on their website for pre-order

Comment

The oneplus invite system registration is a little wierd. When I signed up I was number 4,8xx,xxx. Now after sharing the registration link a few times, I've made it to #52,xxx. I'm sure it won't go as fast as that all the way where I'll have the invite tomorrow but I think it could jump a little more.

I looked at the MotoX pure. If it were out now, I'd have already ordered it despite it being slightly lower on most specs and more expensive. I'm going to keep an eye on both and see what tickles my fancy. My note3 is still limping along, just has some annoying quirks right now... even after a full wipe and reload.

EDIT - Shameless self plug, my registration link is - https://oneplus.net/invites?kolid=M1DDQW
                The other emails I signed up through this link seem to be a little closer in the list than my original started but that may just be the line moving on its own. If you're going to sign up, I'd appreciate you using that link, but no worries if you don't.

Comment

This phone sounds like a pyramid scheme.

Comment

Nexus 6 is on sale right now at amazon for $349.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R1984DI?tag=at88-20[/ame]
                    Last edited by CexMashean; 09-04-2015, 08:51 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Nexus 6 is on sale right now at amazong for $349.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R1984DI?tag=at88-20
                      Great phone with a great cam too. https://goo.gl/photos/estd7WkczHScbWPw6

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                        This phone sounds like a pyramid scheme.
                        But it can cut through pennies!

Comment

Went ahead and picked up a motox and a 64gb sd card. At almost a week, i like this phone a lot. The only thing that throws me off is the home button being on screen instead of a physical button like my note.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Went ahead and picked up a motox and a 64gb sd card. At almost a week, i like this phone a lot. The only thing that throws me off is the home button being on screen instead of a physical button like my note.
                            Is it the new X? You'll grow to appreciate the on screen buttons, I'm confident in that.

Comment

Yep, the Moto X Pure.

Comment

Working...
                              X