Any witcher 3 people in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any witcher 3 people in here?

Anyone else haveproblems with the Witcher 3's map? When it comes to quests. For example, I'm level 20, but I want to finish up a level 10 quest called "In wolf's clothing". Its about a werewolf trapped in a garden.

Well I've done most of the quest. But like a lot of other quests with this problem, it just places the marker you're supposed to follow, on the nearest sign post. Is this some kind of bug?
    WH

Haven't had this problem man
    sigpic

Comment

Found out what it was, it wants you to go to a different map on the world map. Still a pretty big oversight on their part, it should do something to highlight the signpost nearest the quest marker, on the next map. Not just have to travel to a random place on the next map, then have to use a signpost again on that map, to actually get near to the quest. And I'm on 1.08 so they still haven't fixed it.
      WH

Comment

I remember being confused by that on a different side-quest. Other than the annoying way they do fast-travel the game is great.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yeah I like the game. I picked up a GTX 760 to use as a physX card, and now I don't have any slowdowns when there's an explosion or a lot of movement of water particles or something similar. 970 being the main card. Given that the 760's are only about $100-$110, I'd recommend anyone doing it. The game does have some heavy phsyX usage spots. Though most of the time its minimal.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Yeah I like the game. I picked up a GTX 760 to use as a physX card, and now I don't have any slowdowns when there's an explosion or a lot of movement of water particles or something similar. 970 being the main card. Given that the 760's are only about $100-$110, I'd recommend anyone doing it. The game does have some heavy phsyX usage spots. Though most of the time its minimal.
            Hmmm...I just played it on PS4 and when I thought I was having problems, it turned out that one of my roommates just put his greasy fingers on the disc...wiped it off and it ran fine again. PC Master Race has some set-backs I guess.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
            X