Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• You should see all the dead fucken flies floating in to poop water. Yeah, it smells, but works pretty darn good!

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Dude those things are awesome. Got one last year because of flies around me. Especially when I cook out its annoying. That bag was over half full last year by the time it dried up and was still attracting them. I keep one hanging now
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                You should see all the dead fucken flies floating in to poop water. Yeah, it smells, but works pretty darn good!

where do you buy them??
                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• any farm store. Or i bet home depot carries them.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        any farm store. Or i bet home depot carries them.
                        They do.. Right at 5 bucks a bag
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          They do.. Right at 5 bucks a bag
                          Thanks much! 5 Great Danes= many "logs" and flies!!
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            any farm store. Or i bet home depot carries them.
                            Yup, Home Depot carries them. I bought like 6 a few years back and use one every spring/summer. I had it closer to the patio, but the damn thing stinks, so moved it back further. It's just hanging on a nail on a fence post, and there are always flies buzzing around it, and a shit-ton inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                              where do you buy them??
                              I Gettem at home Depot
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                Yup, Home Depot carries them. I bought like 6 a few years back and use one every spring/summer. I had it closer to the patio, but the damn thing stinks, so moved it back further. It's just hanging on a nail on a fence post, and there are always flies buzzing around it, and a shit-ton inside.
                                Yeah hang it away from where you chill. It attracts them so I keep the away from the front door

Learned the first time I used one. Figured it would make them go in there instead of my house. Boy was I wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X