1911's in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911's in stock

Is there anywhere in DFW I can go check out several 1911's at one time?

I'm trying to decide between a SIG and a Springfield 1911, but I'd like to see a few in person before I commit.

I figure a gun show would be a good option, but I always feel like a neckbeard finger banging a bunch of guns in front of a bunch of people.
    G'Day Mate

Riflegear plano
    2012 GT500

Comment

Cabelas has quit a few, but a long way for you, if u r in Rockwall.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Bass Pro should have plenty... or Bullet Trap in Plano. Gun show really is best though for an off the shelf 1911, will be cheaper most of the time as well.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I have a stainless Springfield you can finger if you want
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Rays but they are full retail price.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys View Post
              rays but they are full retail price.
              fullll retailllll!

Comment

Defender Outdoors in FW ?

Comment

If you live in Rockwall then I would try GT Distributors in Garland.

Comment

I'm back and forth to White Settlement for the next month or so, so all of these are valid suggestions.

Thanks for the info.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      Bass Pro should have plenty... or Bullet Trap in Plano. Gun show really is best though for an off the shelf 1911, will be cheaper most of the time as well.
                      I was in BT about a month ago and they didn't have much in the way of what I was looking for.

I've bought two guns from them, and they usually have a good selection, but I wasn't impressed the last time around.

B&S didn't have much selection either.

I'm sure a lot of this has to do with everyone and their brother wanting a small subcompact they can carry in their asscrack if necessary. There were a ton of small guns in the cases at both places.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        Is there anywhere in DFW I can go check out several 1911's at one time?

I'm trying to decide between a SIG and a Springfield 1911, but I'd like to see a few in person before I commit.

I figure a gun show would be a good option, but I always feel like a neckbeard finger banging a bunch of guns in front of a bunch of people.
                        If you make it up to Sherman ever, check out Best Pawn Superstore. They've usually got a decent selection of 1911s of most makes and most sizes.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Wylie's in wills point carries everything. Has a range and is laid back. They are not the cheapest however.

Comment

If you are near Southlake for any reason stop by K5 Arms. Hey have a huge selection and good prices. Plus they are a class 3 dealer so you can grab a suppressor for it that you know you want.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              If you are near Southlake for any reason stop by K5 Arms. Hey have a huge selection and good prices. Plus they are a class 3 dealer so you can grab a suppressor for it that you know you want.
                              I like the way you think.

But, as if a full-size 1911 wasn't big enough, let's throw a can on it. Now the wife's P238, that would be fun with one.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X