Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yea it was rushed! but all these video game companies do it

Comment

Wife and I love ours. Works exactly like planned and does have a few good games, of course including Zelda, which is amazing. Haters gonna hate

Comment

Glad our kids don't give a shit about this kind of stuff anymore. lol

Seems like a clusterfuck:

There's loads to love about the Nintendo Switch, but it's by no means perfect. Here are some of the most common Nintendo Switch problems, issues, bugs and annoyances – and how to fix them where there is a known solution.
        Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/n...ezprIPW5xkD.99

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
          Wife and I love ours. Works exactly like planned and does have a few good games, of course including Zelda, which is amazing. Haters gonna hate
          a few good games? whats the other one?

Comment

Someone at UPS in mesquite stole mine. Such b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              a few good games? whats the other one?
              Lol whoa. We don't have many yet, I think there's only 15 or so out now. Zelda, Bomberman, Metal Slug 3, Snipperclips... I think those are all we're playing now. All are very cool, though bomberman is a little bit of a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                Someone at UPS in mesquite stole mine. Such b.s.
                every time I have something in the mail worth over 100 dollars, I am worried. Parcel employees are right along the lines of TSA employees and give just as many fucks.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                  Lol whoa. We don't have many yet, I think there's only 15 or so out now. Zelda, Bomberman, Metal Slug 3, Snipperclips... I think those are all we're playing now. All are very cool, though bomberman is a little bit of a let down.
                  Snipperclips! haha yeah that's a great game

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                    every time I have something in the mail worth over 100 dollars, I am worried. Parcel employees are right along the lines of TSA employees and give just as many fucks.
                    Whoa now, don't lump all of us together like that, but it's ok if you do with UPS and USPS. FedEx ​Express is mo betta.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Whoa now, don't lump all of us together like that, but it's ok if you do with UPS and USPS. FedEx ​Express is mo betta.
                      FedEx has cuter outfits!

Comment

I went through a few tegras and 4 NVidia shields, I will never buy a gaming tablet and the reasons are here.

These switches are garbage and more problems will arise after time.

Also Nintendo officially said dead pixels are normal and are not cause for warranty or refund.

Very rushed product.

Most LCD makers make you have a certain number of dead pixels before they will refund / repair.

Comment

1 dead pixel to ME is unacceptable, even if there are 5,0000,000-8,000,000 on screen. My samsung 4k devoloped clusters of dead pixels for no apparent reason right after warranty was up.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            My bad, but everyone has fucked me lol. Ups, usps, dhl, on trac, fed ex.. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

My bad, but everyone has fucked me lol. Ups, usps, dhl, on trac, fed ex.. lol
                              Ditto. It's bad, because a few of them get burnt out on the job and stop caring, and they know that their company will pay out an insurance claim just to move the process along.

Comment

Working...
                              X