Atomic Blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    what in the hell are y'all talking about?
    You didn't see her legs behind her head, with her vajine yodeling at the 3:03 mark?
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

y'all are lying....I've lost count how many times I've watched that video. That video doesn't go to 3:03...and at the 1 minute mark it's a fight scene and she's wearing pants.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Also known as the Jason Bourne shaky cam. So much potential there for great fight scenes with Matt Damon and it left half the audience with headaches. Wick is definitely Top 5 in bad ass fight scenes if not THE best.
          For sure. For some reason though when I think of great fight scenes Hector VS Achilles in Troy always pops up in my head.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

y'all are lying....I've lost count how many times I've watched that video. That video doesn't go to 3:03...and at the 1 minute mark it's a fight scene and she's wearing pants.
            Originally posted by BradM View Post
            X2
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Who said the one(1) minute mark?

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                X