Revolver prices..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolver prices..

What the heck? Why have revolver prices gone crazy ? Saw a super sweet clean SW model 19 and it was $800. A friend sold a Colt Python recently and got $2400..
    Whats the deal ?

I have always sold mine because I get offered a few more hundred than I paid. They are just sexy if you take care of them.
    sigpic

Comment

You named two revolvers that are out of production and not coming back.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The model 19 bringing that much is more than normal but Pythons have been bring in big bucks for sometime now.

I have piles of police trade in revolvers that I bought for under $150 each back when CDNN was blowing them out and love each and every one of them. Even though I could clean up by selling them I can not bear to part with any of them. Maybe once they are bringing $1500 each I could sell a few.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The model 19 bringing that much is more than normal but Pythons have been bring in big bucks for sometime now.

I have piles of police trade in revolvers that I bought for under $150 each back when CDNN was blowing them out and love each and every one of them. Even though I could clean up by selling them I can not bear to part with any of them. Maybe once they are bringing $1500 each I could sell a few.
          No you don't.

Comment

I just picked up a super clean 1974 Colt trooper mkIII 357. It doesn't even look fired, has all the box and paperwork still too. I didn't need to drop the money on it, but I fell in love, and figured it would only go up from here
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
              No you don't.
              Do I need make a pile of them on my bed and send you a picture of them to get you to STFU and to mind your own business?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Do I need make a pile of them on my bed and send you a picture of them to get you to STFU and to mind your own business?
                Yes actually you do. Please include a soda can (preferably Dr. Pepper) for size reference.

Comment

Yes actually you do. Please include a soda can (preferably Dr. Pepper) for size reference.
                  I'm ready.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I do not drink sodas so a bottle of water will have to do. PM me your phone number.

Comment

I do not drink sodas so a bottle of water will have to do. PM me your phone number.
                      Post it up here homie.

Comment

Post it up here homie.
                        Apparently he doesn't have a digi cam. Send him your phone number, someone else has and he delivered.

I still don't believe half the shit he posts but its very entertaining to say the least...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          I'm ready.
                          Standing by...

Comment

SVO, I'll give you double your money for the cleanest S&W 19 you paid $150 for.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              SVO, I'll give you double your money for the cleanest S&W 19 you paid $150 for.
                              Most of the ones that I have are stainless with fixed sights in .38spl. I would cut you a deal but not that low if I ever decide to get rid of any but I am not a getting rid of anything type of guy so do not hold your breath.

Comment

Working...
                              X