No announcement yet.

What android apps and utilities should i get? this stuff is all new to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket roms tend to be buggy and more problem prone than stock roms, partly due to incomplete, if any kernel source, being released by the OEM and the devs will use a hacky kernel to get it booting and running.
    Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-16-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I've never used any antivirus apps on Android. Never had a problem. Just keep the OS updated and you'll be fine. Then again, I don't use my cell for other than phone, text, and email.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Aftermarket roms tend to be buggy and more problem prone than stock roms, partly due to incomplete, if any kernel source, being released by the OEM and the devs will use a hacky kernel to get it booting and running.
        Did you try Cyanogen mod? I've had it on a couple phones and didn't really notice anything. Thinking back, there may have been some slowness here and there, but I get that on my galaxy S7 too. Here and there
        WH

Comment

Get SnapChat, Facebook, Tinder and call it a day.

Sorry, not much help on this subject.

Comment

Radarscope and accuweather are good ones to have in North Texas. The Red Cross tornado one works pretty good as well. I also use my chromecast a lot, plenty of TV apps can cast to it.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              Get SnapChat, Facebook, Tinder and call it a day.

Sorry, not much help on this subject.
              I have Facebook but I hardly ever use it I'm not much for social media

Comment

Other than some work related apps, I use American Airlines, Torque, Google TRanslate, and Strelok.

Comment

Just found out that rockauto has an app. That should come in handy
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X