Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin claims 95% of terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin claims 95% of terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA.

I tend to believe this...

Take a look at some of the best special markets that have been created by SportsBetting.ag ahead of the NBA Draft on Thursday night.

Shockwaves are reverberating around the Kremlin after an extraordinary meeting called by Vladimir Putin yesterday during which the Russian president said that “95% of the world’s terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA,” and the St. Petersburg metro bombing must be investigated “with this in mind.“

Speaking at a behind closed doors forum for the highest echelons of government and staff in his home city of St. Petersburg, Putin responded to questions about the metro blast by pointing out who is responsible for the vast majority of world terror attacks: the U.S. deep state, and the radical Islamic groups they sponsor to destabilize key regions in the world.

Putin slammed his fist on the table and exclaimed, “If the CIA have Russian blood on their hands, they will forever regret stirring the Russian bear from its peaceful slumber,” according to sources close to the President. Putin then vowed to ramp up investigations into the terrorist attack even further.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Seriously? Putin has nothing to gain by this? Are you that naive to think an ex KGB Foreign Intelligence Officer for 16 years would spread this without a motive?

Do I think the CIA had "0" involvement on some level --- no. 95% --- LOL.

Comment

Just ask Trump, they be bro's and all.

Comment

Ok. Maybe not 95%, but the vast majority is orchestrated by the US military industrial complex. Call me naive all you want, but it's you who is naive if you think that the CIA is anything but evil and corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ok. Maybe not 95%, but the vast majority is orchestrated by the US military industrial complex. Call me naive all you want, but it's you who is naive if you think that the CIA is anything but evil and corrupt.

Every last drop of this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

And the Russians are completely innocent of no wrong doings when it comes to terror attacks?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Especially if rcrguy thinks it's bullshit.

After seeing McCain in there schmoozing with ISIS jihadists, and also hearing reports by journalists interviewing Syrians who claim the US is funding terror, it makes hella sense. Then there's Ron Paul claiming we funded them and that we also funded Al Qaida..and CNN even agrees---even though it was Obama who would have been doing it at the time. Nobody seems to disagree.
              Last edited by Fastback; 04-16-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                Seriously? Putin has nothing to gain by this? Are you that naive to think an ex KGB Foreign Intelligence Officer for 16 years would spread this without a motive?

Do I think the CIA had "0" involvement on some level --- no. 95% --- LOL.
                Sound about right. Do you have an idea of what Russia stands to gain other than it makes Putin look good to pound the table? Trying to figure it out myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  And the Russians are completely innocent of no wrong doings when it comes to terror attacks?
                  Did they fund the construction of Bin Laden's complex at Tora Bora?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Did they fund the construction of Bin Laden's complex at Tora Bora?
                    I saw a Made in Russia sticker in the cave!

Comment

i didnt read the thread but if you ever watched an "ISIS video" and thought that shit wasnt funded i feel bad for your offspring.

i hope you dick heads wake the fuck up soon.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        i didnt read the thread but if you ever watched an "ISIS video" and thought that shit wasnt funded i feel bad for your offspring.

i hope you dick heads wake the fuck up soon.
                        By your god's god soros most likely. again libtard ilk that you love and worship is the problem. So take your own WTFU advice already.

Comment

brother, i am a method actor. this is a character that you have somehow personified into a part of your personal life. none of these postings are real anthony, i just know that i can make you hot under the collar.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            brother, i am a method actor. this is a character that you have somehow personified into a part of your personal life. none of these postings are real anthony, i just know that i can make you hot under the collar.
                            Nobody here personifies anything here into their personal life. Maybe you should become a real actor.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

I think we are in a better position financially to do these things compared to Russia. I'm sure they attempt to keep up to further their agenda as they see fit, but the US govt is the biggest terrorist in the world.
                              I would be as happy as a fag with 2 assholes if ISiS, WASWAS, Al Qaeda or whomthefuckever would blow up the US Capitol when every one of those cocksuckers in Washington was inside.
                              We truly need to flush the toilet and start over.

Comment

Working...
                              X