Great Show about Domestic Terrorism on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Show about Domestic Terrorism on Netflix

Great example of how sensationalism breeds hate.

Also a great example of how those who fear the government and persucution tend to go radical and spread hate.

Oklahoma City
    Domestic terrorist Timothy McVeigh's bomb attack on an Oklahoma City federal building in 1995 is chronicled in this examination of the shocking event.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

aside from the troll part of my post if you do end up watching that you will see what i always refer to about the fbi/dea/cia whoever hooking these people up with the shit to do this. this is all a show and we are just the cast.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if a few posters here dont get contacted soon to join a sect and do something crazy simply based on the pings and hits from this site.

for shits and giggles i'd be willing to compose the list if anyone is interested??

we can make it a lottery or a squares type situation but it will be winner take all.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What you and people like you fail to understand is that McVeigh's actions were done as a direct retaliation to the murder of US citizens by members of the US government who were given a pass for their actions. If the government had taken action against the killers McVeigh would have never blown up the federal building.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          What you and people like you fail to understand is that McVeigh's actions were done as a direct retaliation to the murder of US citizens by members of the US government who were given a pass for their actions. If the government had taken action against the killers McVeigh would have never blown up the federal building.
          Sooo, you're justifying this shit? It certainly sounded like you justified this shit.

Comment

I could i fail to understand it, when i just watched a 2 hour documentary about the entire thing from koresh to oklahoma?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That's the same justification that middle eastern terrorists give...

Comment

Naynay is BLM one of the possoble domestic terrorist groups or is the documentary full blown biased?

Comment

It was about an isolated incident that took place when you were about the age of the child posted above.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    That's the same justification that middle eastern terrorists give...
                    I do not care. You missed that I was simply stating a fact.

In the case of the sand niggers using the samething as a justification for what they do tells me that you know nothing about them. They are always going to do the same shit until the end of time no matter what reason they give for doing it. They just pick the most convenient justification that will pass muster at any particular point in time.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Naynay is BLM one of the possoble domestic terrorist groups or is the documentary full blown biased?
                      It is full blown biased. The phrases "right wing radical" and "white supremacist" were used too many times to count. Many details were omitted throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Sooo, you're justifying this shit? It certainly sounded like you justified this shit.

You are an emotional fucking idiot. I did not participate in the bombing and never tried to justify it. The only person who had to justify it was McVeigh and only to himself and history tells us what conclusion he came to.

Other then killing some kids I do not take issue with his actions. He said that he never knew that there was a daycare center in the building and I believe him.

FYI: Kids die in wars and we as a nation kill them nearly ever single day of the week.

Comment

The Bureau of Land Management did kill some people recently.
                          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            It is full blown biased. The phrases "right wing radical" and "white supremacist" were used too many times to count. Many details were omitted throughout.
                            all that tells me is that those are trigger words for you, and you know what getting triggered means right? you identify but dont want the stigma associated with your deeper beliefs.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You are an emotional fucking idiot. I did not participate in the bombing and never tried to justify it. The only person who had to justify it was McVeigh and only to himself and history tells us what conclusion he came to.

Other then killing some kids I do not take issue with his actions. He said that he never knew that there was a daycare center in the building and I believe him.

FYI: Kids die in wars and we as a nation kill them nearly ever single day of the week.
                              false, i the documentary one of the other two charged as associates mentioned that there was a daycare and he said it didn't matter, he needed a body count to be taken seriously.

just watch the movie.. why is it that hard, it's 2017 man.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X