Glock 48/43X versus 43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 48/43X versus 43

Considering one now that they come with a black slide. Not sure if it would replace my 43 or be in addition to it. I have several 43 mags with +2 extensions and an 8 round EST mag, but it still doesn't match the 10 round capacity of the 48/43X along with the added grip length.

So anyone have one?

Daily carrying my 43x all week. Love the size and feel in my hands. Still need to put rounds through it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Of all the Glocks I have ever owned the G-43 is my favorite carry gun. If I had one complaint it would be the 7 round capacity, but If you need more than 7 you can carry an extra clip magazine like I do. I guess the G-43X would solve that problem, but I like the G-43's size and I really haven't heard of anyone (non-LEO) getting into a shooting situation that needed more than a round or two...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Or carry a Sig P365 and have 10+1 or 12+1 ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Of all the Glocks I have ever owned the G-43 is my favorite carry gun. If I had one complaint it would be the 7 round capacity, but If you need more than 7 you can carry an extra clip magazine like I do. I guess the G-43X would solve that problem, but I like the G-43's size and I really haven't heard of anyone (non-LEO) getting into a shooting situation that needed more than a round or two...
          I have +2 extensions on most of my magazines. And I want to say that there have been several instances of civilians needing more than a couple of rounds, I'll have to to dig about links.

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          Or carry a Sig P365 and have 10+1 or 12+1 ready to go
          I'm firmly entrenched in the Glock ecosystem, same grip, trigger, etc. Plus I could use the same holster if I went with the 43X. Not to mention the reported issues with the reported striker drag over the primers. I've shot a class with a guy who used the 365 and he had no problems with it over 500+ rounds over two days. I just plan to stick with Glocks for now.

Comment

Working...
          X