Sticky Spiderwebs from Kennedale last Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Spiderwebs from Kennedale last Wednesday

Last Wednesday I went to Kennedale and was 2nd from the water box a Camaro backed off the line because he said the track wasn't sticky enough.

The announcer came out of the booth and got on the tractor. When he did Spiderwebs went flying, everyone close jumped back in their cars and rolled up their windows.

Well, I didn't drive my car again until last night when I headed back to Kennedale. When I got there I noticed these sticky streaks all over the door of my car. My first thought was surely I didn't poor out my sweet tea near the car, but as I looked closer I noticed it was all over. It wasn't until later I realized it must be what they use to prep the track with.

I washed it today and it's still got streaks everywhere. I really don't want to WD40 my entire car, unless that's really the best choice.

Can someone please give me any tips to get this gunk off?

On a side note, Friday night someone stole my air tank and ice chest while I was making a pass. Maybe I should have kept her parked this week?!?!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

2006 Mustang GT Redfire Metallic •ProCharger

try a clay bar. that's always a go-to/good first step.

is it something you can feel very well if you run your finger over it? does it move when you touch it? does it rub off?

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Working...
    X