Here's someone who opted out of the Body scanners and recorded the incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's someone who opted out of the Body scanners and recorded the incident

Welcome to the Police state. OOOHH the TSA is going to bring a civil suit against him. lmfao, yeah right.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Just found a yahoo story on it as well.

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Let's see if the same thing happens when I fly in December
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I hope the ACLU drops a lawsuit on them for sexual harrassment and child molestation before this is all said and done.

If I had to go to the airport and watch some TSA boob fondle my wifes rack or my son's package, I'd be getting in trouble for assault.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS
          I hope the ACLU drops a lawsuit on them for sexual harrassment and child molestation before this is all said and done.

If I had to go to the airport and watch some TSA boob fondle my wifes rack or my son's package, I'd be getting in trouble for assault.
          They won't, but hopefully enough people will refuse the scan that it will be a major hassle for the Touching Sensitive Areas crew.

Comment

so you cant check someone's ID in Arizona and if you don't show ID in California, you'll be fined and sued in civil court?

Since when is that a civil crime?

Comment

Here is a video of a three-year-old girl being sexually assaulted at the airport. This disturbing grope-a-thon was caught on camera more than a year ago, but it has since resurfaced on the "Internet blogosphere" (ew) because apparently Americans are

If this was my kid they would have to arrest me!
              class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

"If you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested."

that's interwebz QOTY material right there.
                "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X