Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Chet...wtf happened last night
    Captain Crawfish had money on Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Chet...wtf happened last night
      The Redskins attempted to play this game called Football... I think it was new to them.

You're welcome for the badly needed W while we take the next few weeks to figure out which injured starters with 1 year contracts will be back and if we spend more than half of our cash under the cap on a quarterback.

Comment

Well that was entertaining, to bad it may be too late. Oh well, maybe Seattle will beat them nasty ass Feagles and we win out and have a chance at the SHOW...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Well that was entertaining, to bad it may be too late. Oh well, maybe Seattle will beat them nasty ass Feagles and we win out and have a chance at the SHOW...
          We actually need the Eagles to beat Seattle.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            We actually need the Eagles to beat Seattle.
            exactly. the nfc east belongs to philly. we're looking for a chance at a wildcard spot.

Comment

Wildcard.... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Wildcard.... lol.
                Exactly. There's no way we'll win the next 4 with Philly and Seattle being the last two.

Comment

I think we will take nasty ass Filthy down for round two, assuming we have a healthy team
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

That was a horrible game to watch and I don't think the Dallas defense was all that great - more like the Washington offense is that bad.

Either way, Washington deserved that loss.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                    X