We sold a car filled with drugs at Carmax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We sold a car filled with drugs at Carmax

i sometimes listen to these at work in the morning before anyone get there.

if i get cancer. i need ed bolian to be the one that tells me.

Comment

Many years ago when I was in High School my neighbor classmate bought a Datsun 280ZX Turbo from the Dallas police auction that was in pretty nice shape. While pulling out the factory radio to do some upgrades we found a bunch of small bags of white powder surrounding the radio and center console. He decided to taste it and his tongue went numb....we never reported the find but our best guess was cocaine or morphine.

Comment

Carmax really does have an um, interesting business model. I will say that the two cars I bought from the were in fantastic shape, and were fairly priced.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Carmax really does have an um, interesting business model. I will say that the two cars I bought from the were in fantastic shape, and were fairly priced.
          When I was a tech at Hudiburg one of our more aggressive service writers set the local Carmax up as his account. They'd bring us anything Chevrolet/Geo under factory warranty still. They had a lot of Camaros and Malibus for sure and the weirdest thing is that most of them had new windshields and a white powdery residue under the hood. He'd write up the workorder after we looked it over so those cars kept us busy.

Comment

About 20 years ago, there was an article in the DMN about a guy that bought a car at auction from the Dallas police dept. He was tired of having to constantly fill it up with gas, so he took it to a garage. When they pulled the gas tank, they discovered that most of it was filled with pounds of weed. Turned out it was a drug confiscated car and the drug agents somehow missed it when they searched it.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Many years ago when I was in High School my neighbor classmate bought a Datsun 280ZX Turbo from the Dallas police auction that was in pretty nice shape. While pulling out the factory radio to do some upgrades we found a bunch of small bags of white powder surrounding the radio and center console. He decided to taste it and his tongue went numb....we never reported the find but our best guess was cocaine or morphine.
              What do you mean you think? Yall didn't snort that shit up?

Comment

Same kinda of thing happened to my younger brother, bought a chevy truck that never would run right, we put plugs, wires, cap rotor, fuel filter, etc.

One day cops show up to his work, they said they needed to search his truck, he was like sure, they took the tube from the air cleaner to the TBI (carb) it was filled with da weed.

The truck ran like new after that, haha!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  About 20 years ago, there was an article in the DMN about a guy that bought a car at auction from the Dallas police dept. He was tired of having to constantly fill it up with gas, so he took it to a garage. When they pulled the gas tank, they discovered that most of it was filled with pounds of weed. Turned out it was a drug confiscated car and the drug agents somehow missed it when they searched it.
                  I was at a Dallas impound auction 25 something years ago and the new owner of a car popped the trunk and found a human body in it. I have found dope before it cars at Pick-N-Pull that were not on the yard yet along with guns, cash, and some brains.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That channel has some good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      I was at a Dallas impound auction 25 something years ago and the new owner of a car popped the trunk and found a human body in it. I have found dope before it cars at Pick-N-Pull that were not on the yard yet along with guns, cash, and some brains.
                      When are you selling your novel? Can we get Quentin Tarantino to put your life story on the big screen too? You've had enough freaky and weird shit your life that it makes being a rock star boring.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        When are you selling your novel? Can we get Quentin Tarantino to put your life story on the big screen too? You've had enough freaky and weird shit your life that it makes being a rock star boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

I didn't say I bought the car with the body; I was just there when it happened and from what I have heard it is not too uncommon.

My friend worked at the Pick-N-Pull off of Jefferson and if the car was bought crashed from the impound they frequently found odd stuff in them. We found a bunch of coke and nearly 2k cash in a Chevy C1500 we were pulling the seat out of once and I have found numerous hand guns. I found a Mini 14 in one where the driver died in the car and had to be cut out; that was the one with the interior covered in brains. FYI: This was 20 + years ago and I do not know if they still buy cars at the impound. It also happens to be where I first met Forest; that high as shit fucker was walking around in the yard bare foot.

EDIT/FYI: Neat tidbit of info. The barrel of the mini 14 was plugged with dried tissue and I had to clean it out with a water hose. I believe the driver got stabbed with his rifle during the crash.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-26-2018, 01:57 PM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I didn't say I bought the car with the body; I was just there when it happened and from what I have heard it is not too uncommon.

My friend worked at the Pick-N-Pull off of Jefferson and if the car was bought crashed from the impound they frequently found odd stuff in them. We found a bunch of coke and nearly 2k cash in a Chevy C1500 we were pulling the seat out of once and I have found numerous hand guns. I found a Mini 14 in one where the driver died in the car and had to be cut out; that was the one with the interior covered in brains. FYI: This was 20 + years ago and I do not know if they still buy cars at the impound. It also happens to be where I first met Forest; that high as shit fucker was walking around in the yard bare foot.

EDIT/FYI: Neat tidbit of info. The barrel of the mini 14 was plugged with dried tissue and I had to clean it out with a water hose. I believe the driver got stabbed with his rifle during the crash.
                            Your first story you posted was weak.

I expected to see a story about an rx7 made completely out of cocaine you rode to the moon

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              Your first story you posted was weak.

I expected to see a story about an rx7 made completely out of cocaine you rode to the moon
                              It's your one way ticket to midnight
                              Call it heavy metal
                              Higher than high, feelin' just right
                              Call it heavy metal
                              Desperation on a red line
                              Call it heavy metal noise

Comment

Working...
                              X